Live At Red Rocks REDUX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Clawgrabber

War Child
Los Angeles, California (There Is No End To Love)
I seriously doubt that U2 is going to play a 9,000 seat venue. It would be awesome if they would, but they won't.

If it's going to be a recreation of the entire show, I'd bet they're going to wave a white flag.

I feel bad for the guy who has to have Adam's blondefro.

seems lame.

just the idea. it's like they want to cheapen a significant moment in time by doing it over again. why? it was magical 25 years ago. let it be.

The_acrobat said:
I seriously doubt that U2 is going to play a 9,000 seat venue. It would be awesome if they would, but they won't.

I agree, doubt they would do it. But not because of the capacity. They played The Joyce Center in South Bend in 2001 and that only holds 10,000. They would have to be on tour number 1, number 2 I dont think they would be into a nostalgia deal like that. Anything is possible, but this would be extremely unlikely.

What they should do is put up a huge screen there. Get the original full footage of the entire show and screen that.

Clawgrabber said:
of course they aren't. no way. But I bet the cover band will be fun.

At least they'll play 11 O Clock Tick Tock. I doubt U2 would do that right now.

and the same goes especially for Surrender

:scratch: U2 played 11 O Clock Tick Tock on the Elevation tour. I wouldnt say its impossible they would do that again soon. Surrender though you are probably correct. Although Edge did mess with the riff for it in rehearsals on Vertigo.

Back
Top Bottom