Live Aid DVD rips?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miggy D

War Child
Hey guys,

Now that the Live Aid DVDs are out, I was wondering if anyone had the DVD rips of the U2 songs on their computer? I've only seen the performance of 'Bad', and that was a horrible VHS rip with out-of-sync sound. I'm dying to see this performance done justice, and I'd love to see the performance of SBS as well.

Can anyone help me out here or point me in the right direction? I don't have the money to waste on a DVD that has only one artist on it I actually want to see.

Thanks, y'all,

-Miggy D

Miggy D said:
I don't have the money to waste on a DVD that has only one artist on it I actually want to see.

With all of the money from the sales of that DVD going to charity, why are you then denying life to people in other parts of the world by getting stuff without paying for it?

:sigh:

Marty

Miggy D said:
Hey guys,

Now that the Live Aid DVDs are out, I was wondering if anyone had the DVD rips of the U2 songs on their computer? I've only seen the performance of 'Bad', and that was a horrible VHS rip with out-of-sync sound. I'm dying to see this performance done justice, and I'd love to see the performance of SBS as well.

Can anyone help me out here or point me in the right direction? I don't have the money to waste on a DVD that has only one artist on it I actually want to see.

Thanks, y'all,

-Miggy D

I'll do it for you. Cost me $20 to buy it, so why don't you go ahead and donate $20 to the cause and I'll send them to you.

Anyone can scrape up $20. That's 2 pizzas, 3 six-packs of a decent beer, 5 packs of cigarettes, mow a few lawns, wash a few cars,........

Re: Re: Live Aid DVD rips?

cardosino said:

I'll do it for you. Cost me $20 to buy it, so why don't you go ahead and donate $20 to the cause and I'll send them to you.

Anyone can scrape up $20. That's 2 pizzas, 3 six-packs of a decent beer, 5 packs of cigarettes, mow a few lawns, wash a few cars,........

Can you really? I'm willing to send you 20$ + shipping costs if you can really do it for me?

In our stores it sells for 55$. Damn retailers.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Live Aid DVD rips?

markoajda said:

Can you really? I'm willing to send you 20$ + shipping costs if you can really do it for me?

In our stores it sells for 55$. Damn retailers.

If you're interested drop me a mail at marko.blaznik(at)gmail.com

I meant the rips (I was being sarcastic)

I recommend deepdiscountdvd.com (I also had a 20% off coupon as a frequent buyer)

This is one DVD rip which if you DL and don't donate the store price to the live aid charity you are literally taking food out of a starving childs hands.

If you do this then you do not belong here.

A quote from bob geldof

Live Aid hit by bootleggers
Mon 8 November, 2004 12:06

LONDON (Reuters)

"I couldn't believe the number of bootleg copies being sold -- they are quite literally taking food from the hungry," said Bob Geldof who was made an honorary knight for highlighting starvation in Africa.

"This has to be stopped," he told a premiere screening late on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom