Listen to me now! (At least 6 times)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ME2U2

The Fly
Im going to give this album 9 out of 10. I can see many great hits coming up. I LOVE it. The only one I cant yet decide on is Yahweh but the others have totally grown on me. Favourite today is LAPOE yesterday it was AMAAW so I guess it depends what mood I'm in. Oh boy its so good to be a U2 fan!

Yaweh is a good rocker! And the thing I love about being a U2 fan is there's so much to choose from to match whatever mood you're in!

best part of Yahweh is the lines "The sun is coming up over the ocean. this love is like a drop in the ocean, this love is like a drop in the ocean" and then the music builds into about 5 seconds of U2 bliss.

Numb1075 said:
best part of Yahweh is the lines "The sun is coming up over the ocean. this love is like a drop in the ocean, this love is like a drop in the ocean" and then the music builds into about 5 seconds of U2 bliss.

i disagree. best part is after the final chorus where the music transitions from the sparse drumming of "yah-weh, yah-weeeh" to the back beat of "ooh ooooh ooooooh oooooh ooooh" and then the final half time "take this heart and make it break"...love the changes throughout the end. :sexywink:

Se7en said:

i disagree. best part is after the final chorus where the music transitions from the sparse drumming of "yah-weh, yah-weeeh" to the back beat of "ooh ooooh ooooooh oooooh ooooh" and then the final half time "take this heart and make it break"...love the changes throughout the end. :sexywink:

My thoughts exactly, 7. First time I heard this song, I was a little let down. But the parts you describe totally improved the experience for me! Great stuff!

"This love is like a drop in the ocean" Hmm...
What is you all's interpretation of that line? It can be taken in a few different ways, so I'm just curious.

Back
Top Bottom