license plates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
awwww Sicy i love your U2 elevate me one!! =)

looking at the site, it looks like i can still get "ATYCLB" for mine, since the only ones there are in arizona and new york ;]

I don't have the money for a vanity plate. Maybe later in my life. If i did get one however, i'd get

MM44U2

Mine is ATYCLB here in New Mexico - I tried to get it on that list, but Outlook wouldn't work for me.

Everyone always asks me if I'm an attorney - they think it means Attorney Club...:|

One woman came running up to me in a random parking lot and yelled out ARE YOU A U2 FAN??? I LOVE THEM!!!

stonecircle said:
Mine is ATYCLB here in New Mexico - I tried to get it on that list, but Outlook wouldn't work for me.

Everyone always asks me if I'm an attorney - they think it means Attorney Club...:|
:rolleyes: That's pretty much why I applied for the personalized tag I have now & let my "BONO&CO" expire. I got tired of the lame Sonny Bono refereces (ha.ha., that was soo witty - and only the 15th time this week I've heard 'Where's Cher?' :| ) and the people who thought I did bail bonding or was a James Bond fan(i.e., "BOND&CO"). :coocoo:

If I didn't love my current plate so much & enjoy watching people try to figure it out while stopped at lights & such, I'd consider another U2 tag. And besides, even though I came up with it, Mr. Blu says the plate I have now is so much more appropriate for me.....

"AGRV8SHN" :mac: :D

BluRmGrl said:

I got tired of the lame Sonny Bono refereces (ha.ha., that was soo witty - and only the 15th time this week I've heard 'Where's Cher?' :| )

:lol:

That made me laugh hard.

I wouldn't put that on there unless you want people to start thinking you're a mama's boy. :wink:

corianderstem said:
I wouldn't put that on there unless you want people to start thinking you're a mama's boy. :wink:

I wanna get it only to piss off Miami haters in this forum. :drool:

But the 13 people that would get pissy about it here would not outweigh the 100 people a day that would point and laugh at you on the streets.

It's not worth it, Zoots! Don't do it!

Hmm, if I could get a U2 plate or one that says "BigPoppa"... :hmm:

I'd probably go with Big Poppa.

Biggie would be proud.

I have the U2VRTGO Arizona plate listed on that site.

92789246-L.jpg

Eddie - Didn't realize you had lived in NC. When/where did you live? (Mr. Blu & I live in Wilmington - we came down to Myrtle Beach to see you guys early this year.) :up:

Last edited:
BluRmGrl said:
Eddie - Didn't realize you had lived in NC. When/where did you live? (Mr. Blu & I live in Wilmington - we came down to Myrtle Beach to see you guys early this year.) :up:

Hey there! :wave:

You NEVER have to remind me who you are! I'll always remember you and your husband from MB!

Anyways, I lived there for most of 2004, and the first couple months of 05. I was in Raleigh.

Speaking of Myrtle Beach, we havent been back there in awhile! We need to schedule something at the HOB again so we can meet up!

Back
Top Bottom