Levitate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gareth brown

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
FEEL FREE TO MOVE THIS, NOT ENTIRELY SURE WHERE THIS SHOULD HAVE GONE GIVEN THE TRACK IN QUESTION

Levitate...

A) When was it recorded?
B) Is it me or does the sound quality SUCK on this, BIG TIME?! Mine seems REALLY warm and bassy...and has that sort of Audio murk you get with low quality MP3s....is this just mine? It was a pretty large file :(

Ah well...you know when you hear an audio preview on Amazon or something and it has that weird sort of tinny noise in the background since they've obviously got a really low quality clip so they don't end up raping the bandwidth, that's what mine sounds like...!! :huh: Is it illegal to ask for a replacement from someone? :(

Levitate sounds amazing, they could have used the song as a b-side, in my opinion. The bass line is very nice because if you pay attention Adam plays exactily the same estruture of Salomé. I really like the song, is very... "Discothèquish"/"Salomeish"... Really nice

Why the heck do they release songs like Big Girls are Best as B-sides and leave songs like Levitate out?

U2's a great band but they really overthink sometimes.

My version sounds kind of murky too, but then, it's not a legal copy...

Back
Top Bottom