Let's Wager Some Money / First single release speculation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm: wasn't "Winter" one of the few rumored titles for HTDAAB?... nevermind, it's probably nothing importand...

hmmm....i'm not sure.

seriously though. soundtracks normally come out before movies come out in theaters. so there's a very good chance (assuming that the song is actually on the released soundtrack) we'll hear winter in 2-3 weeks.

hmmm....i'm not sure.

seriously though. soundtracks normally come out before movies come out in theaters. so there's a very good chance (assuming that the song is actually on the released soundtrack) we'll hear winter in 2-3 weeks.

I can't find any info on a soundtrack release. So we may not be that lucky.

Is there a US release date for the movie yet?

No.
But the U.K. première is set for Jan 23.

Well, I guess the wide release happens only on Feb 27 while Jan 23 is just for the première.
For example, Quantum of Solace premiered on Oct 29, but its wide release in the U.K. happened only on Oct 31

Yeah, I don't think there is much chance of hearing Winter before the album is released...unless you go to the premier.

:hmm: wasn't "Winter" one of the few rumored titles for HTDAAB?... nevermind, it's probably nothing importand...

indeed, it was.
waiting for any news about single release is so annoying!

u2.com: wake up dead site!

Well, nothing to worry about
I'm pretty sure we'll hear GOYB before Winter

I hope...

Don't know wich station, but a french DJ said that he was going to play it on monday...

Here we go...

Try to remeber the station you've heard it, please. :wave:
By the way, I'm not being rude. You've got waaay more posts than I, it's just that I can't get frustrated again. :D

omg :cute: That is soooo adorable!

dude, post count does not equal some sort of rank around here, trust me, we're all a bunch of idiots when it comes down to it...

Hahahahahah
I meant that normally, when it's just a motherf**ker messing with us, the bastard has less than 100 posts. I guess :shifty:

If its monday, I may be in with some money.

$1 to be exact. :lol:

What happens if more than one of use guesses right anyway? Cos a lot have said the 12th? Someones gonna end up broke. :lol:

^ it is true, some of the best, and most effective posters of the last few months have been relative newbies (larrymullenfan springs to mind, as does boyonthehorizon). Just becuase some people dont have time to make 1000's of posts doesnt mean their opinions are less valid/valuable

Back
Top Bottom