let's say u2 had come to an end...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono will clearly be a politician and Larry will clearly stay out of the public eye. That much we know ...

Edge will most likely stay involved with music somehow, I could see him producing.

Adam will retire and just have fun.

Bono: His charitable work

Edge: Producing and music of his own

Adam: session musician or retirement

Larry: jedi training

Maybe if it's Bono that leaves the band, the other 3 should soldier on together, rename the group and have The Edge on vocals. No U2 music, but something completely new from the 3 of them.

I can see Bono getting a short-lived daytime talkshow and then all-but falling off the map or possibly doing a reality TV show.

Adam would retire happily enough, or be a session musician as mentioned above. I think he could even return to his "management" roots of the early days and sign some nobody band that will rise to some extent out of obscurity.

Larry will fall off of the face of the earth, and when VH1 does the "Bands Reunited: U2" will be the only member to refuse to sign the Joshua Tree record and spoil the whole episode.

Edge will make a name for himself, and would probably develop a Daniel Lanois esque carreer. He won't be huge, but anyone who knows anything about music will know of his greatness. Edge will be making music until he keels over at the mixing board.

~A.j.~

U2Man said:
what would bono, edge, adam and larry be doing now?

Exactly what they've doing since 2000, be a part of the machine which is U2 Inc.

U2 fans are hilarious.

I'd say Edge would begin a cereal advertising campaign, Bono would open up a pastie shop in cornwall, Adam would become a model for life drawing classes and Larry would form a U2 cover band.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Bono - oldest contestant ever on Dancing With The Stars, 2038. Wins the title after his powerfully artistic dance to the old Billy Ray Cyrus classic circa 2007 "I Want My Mullet Back"

Edge - starts incredibly succcessful company that manufactures orgasmatrons. Leaving behind the comparitively poor days in which he was a guitarist for U2, he buys the entire state of California and lords over it from his pink house in Malibu.

Adam- starts up a sanitation company with Naomi Campbell in which the trash collectors all wear designer outfits and 5 inch stilletto heels. If you don't tip them they throw cell phones at you.

Larry-writes a brutally honest tell all book about U2, goes into hiding after the scandal surrounding the book but no one even notices. Tries to vote Bono off Dancing With The Stars by voting hundreds of times for Abigail Breslin.

:up: :applaud: :laugh: That was hilarious. Perfect.

Back
Top Bottom