Let's help Bono and DATA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hotpepper

War Child
Since this is my 100th post, I thought I'd try to make it meaningful. After reading two threads recently started by TheU2 and octobergirl about Bono's upcoming trip to Africa, I wracked my brain thinking of some way to help. It seems that Bono and his DATA people are showing Secretary Paul O'Neill that there are some good projects/policies are going on in some Africa countries and that grant/loan money is not being wasted. I actually know of one example in Zimbabwe that I'd love to share with them. http://www.idex.org/partner.php?partner_id=13

Yes, I know that they aren't going to Zimbabwe but isn't a good example worthy no matter what country it's happening in? Ok, I'm digressing . . . It's too late to give DATA and Bono references for this trip but I think it would be great to provide them with other good examples for the future. How 'bout it? Can you find a good example too? I read that Lucy Matthews and Jamie Drummond - former (any maybe current) Drop the Debt and Jubilee 2000 leaders are heading up DATA. I'm still trying to figure out to send research info. to them.

I'd like to compile all of our research and send it off to DATA. I'm interested in any comments, feedback or help from you all. You can also email me at lsaltveit@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom