Let's hear it for Beach Sequence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1stepcloser

Rock n' Roll Doggie
What a beautiful piece of music this is. Definitely one of the gems from Original Soundtracks.

and the way it flows into Miss Sarajevo:drool:

Also worth mentioning is that Bono plays piano on this one, and does a very nice job.

so I'm having a hard time believing that he couldn't handle some of the small keyboard parts on songs.

Yeah, this is a really fine track! It's one of those "repeat" songs you can play over and over again when you're in the right mood.

YAY! At last some appreciation for this tune, I love it! :) Yes, Bono's one-finger piano is very impressive. ;)

yeh i was wondering if it was Bono on piano or not. sounds like he's better at piano than he is on guitar. Then again, my grandma is probably better on guitar than he is:wink:

lazarus said:

so I'm having a hard time believing that he couldn't handle some of the small keyboard parts on songs.

Didn't he play on Sweetest Thing, during Elevation?

I think Bono's just one of those people who have a hard time doing two things at a time. I think he's probably actually a pretty good guitar player just not while trying to sing as well.

I know people who are amazing guitar players but can't play and sing to save their lives.

Lol, Bono's piano was one-fingered so don't get too excited ;) As for his guitar, well he said the only way to get Edge to play the guitar is for Bono to pick it up and try to play, and then Edge is like "Um, maybe I'll just take that..." Lol!

LOL Bono's great but he does seem to be rather inept physically. He can't sing and play the guitar, play the piano and play guitar... and he definitely can't play sports.

I'd hate to see Bono get in a fight *shudders*.

shart1780 said:
LOL Bono's great but he does seem to be rather inept physically. He can't sing and play the guitar, play the piano and play guitar... and he definitely can't play sports.

I'd hate to see Bono get in a fight *shudders*.

Seemingly Bono is meant to have quite a headbutt:wink:

"The Edge tried to knock me out a few times. The headbutt is my specialty." - Bono

Also, a magazine (was it NME?) had a Q&A interview with the band and the question was asked who would win in a fight. Adam, Larry and Edge said "Bono".

And Larry!

Secondly, never get into a fight with Mullen because he's always got backup. "He might not necessarily thump you," Bono explains, "but you never know who's around the corner."

Back
Top Bottom