Let it out! What you are most ashamed to admit as a U2 fan ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I missed the chance of taking my future wife to see the ZOO TV tour in Los Angeles, by taking a friend in exchange for him taking me another night. (Why take a girl, when I could see another show?)

She hates it when I tell her it was my favorite tour :)

ruff, Hi! :wave: :)

I'm with you on the bubble pants :no:

However, i DO find Larry attractive!!

But here goes with a really terrible confession: I had a ticket for the Popmart tour, but never went, partly 'cos i ended up not having the money to get to the venue/no place to stay, and partly for the whole way they had done that show.

Plus, i wasn't terribly keen on the way Bono made himself look, including the above mentioned pants!

These days, however i kind of regret it, 'cos when i actually watch some of the performances on that tour, i realise it WAS a pretty great concert&songs like Please sound amazing.

I also recently got into Bono with the short hair!
The sexy neck! mmmmmmm :drool:

They say the first step is admitting you have a problem---well mine is an obsession. I carry a picture of Bono wherever I go--it sits beside me while I am driving even. Is this a bad thing?

Bono's Doll - I would say that's cool, but then i would since i'm Bono biased! :wink:

Bono's Doll said:
They say the first step is admitting you have a problem---well mine is an obsession. I carry a picture of Bono wherever I go--it sits beside me while I am driving even. Is this a bad thing?

Wait, you mean EVERYONE doesn't do this? Hmmm... maybe I have a problem, too...

neutral said:

mmm no you're not. :hug:

Well sometimes I do, but um he looks just like my brother. :crack: :eek:

Don't you hate that? I have the same problem with edge, he looks SOOOO much like my Uncle it's freaky. So when I do occasionally go 'yeah, Edge is looking pretty good.' I'm then immediately like "Ewww! Sick sick sick!"

Back
Top Bottom