Lemon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VertigoGal said:
I've been listening to this song every night as i fall asleep :drool:

zooropa is the perfect album to fall asleep too (the alarm at the end doesnt bother me :shrug: :wink: )

Strange a few weeks back i started doing the same thing...i just knocked on Zooropa on mp3 player...and it was quite a nice experience to fall asleep too..a lot of the songs are very soothing...but i guess for you ladies you have the added experience of Bono singing you lullabies to sleep:wink:

Thinking about it i actually wouldn't mind that as long as it was a full band performance of the album in my bedroom:drool:

Anyone care to join me?(for the band performance...nothing else phewww:huh: )

shaun vox said:
man im listening to wild horses(u2) and it kicks all the 2000 u2s arsss!!90s u2 rocked!! Too bad they turned all pop(not the album) on us in 2000 and now!!!

I've listened to AB, ATYCLB, and HTDAAB the last 3 days on my commute to work. Three absolute classics, IMO, and I didn't skip any tracks (like some of you losers :wink:) As far as a rock sound goes, AB and HTDAAB are pretty equal. But as I said in another thread, I consider U2 to be in the pop/rock category.

Oh yeah, Lemon is in my top 6, somewhere.

Lemon is the one song that is over 10 years old that actually keeps getting better as I hear it thru the ages.

Fucking brilliant. U2 at it's creative zenith.

Lemon is even more brilliant seeing it live and have 30.000 fans sing it out of key:)

Pero said:
These are the days when we look for something other
That's a line for 90's U2 which describes it the most

Pop life :up:

And I'm sure it's been said before, but I'll say it again: the Lemon video rules. The uniforms and MAC!! It's unique and awesome.

thetitans2k said:
Can someone tell me... does Bono do all the vocal on Lemon. Which part does edge do if he ever does any?

Out of my head.
Bono sings everything except Midnight is where the day begins.
That's Edge's part.

Back
Top Bottom