Lego stop-motion animation U2 Sunday Bloody Sunday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The best Lego short I've ever seen. All the details...it is impressive. Great job!

Did you see the U2 "Hold Me...Kill Me" Lego video? It's also cute. Plus, as I hadn't heard that song in a while, I forgot how brilliant it is! That's one song I'd love for U2 to bring back on the next tour! :yes:

And don't forget the "Numb" Lego video either! They even have the dripping faucet in the beginning (Lego style, of course). :applaud:

Lastly, there's "Zoo Station" Lego style. As U2 have no real video for this song, the person made his own. Funny stuff. :D

:applaud:LOL@ lego u2!:cute:But, what on earth Was that in the end?? Depicting the violence in NI?:ohmy::doh:Maybe saying 'not just another concert, just another band?' hmm...:hmm:

Did you see the U2 "Hold Me...Kill Me" Lego video? It's also cute. Plus, as I hadn't heard that song in a while, I forgot how brilliant it is! That's one song I'd love for U2 to bring back on the next tour! :yes:

And don't forget the "Numb" Lego video either! They even have the dripping faucet in the beginning (Lego style, of course). :applaud:

Lastly, there's "Zoo Station" Lego style. As U2 have no real video for this song, the person made his own. Funny stuff. :D

These are brilliant. :lol:

^
That is unbelievable ! Incredible! Bono sounds fantastic. What a find!

This deserves its own thread!

^
That is unbelievable ! Incredible! Bono sounds fantastic. What a find!

This deserves its own thread!

I meant the newest find of the LA rooftop performance deserves its own thread.

Streets was performed several times since they were doing a shoot for it and People get Ready, Sunday Bloody Sunday, and in God's Country were performed to entertain the people that came to the shoot I assume. It's interesting to note in these 2 clips that have surfaced, both Sunday Bloody Sunday and In God's Country were being filmed as they were being performed.

Maybe, many years from now, they'll be released as some sort of bonus feature on something.

Found the setlist from U2setlists.com:
03/27/1987 Liquor Store Rooftop - Los Angeles, California, USA
Where The Streets Have No Name, People Get Ready, In God's Country, Where The Streets Have No Name, Sunday Bloody Sunday / Dancing in the Street (snippet), Where The Streets Have No Name, Where The Streets Have No Name, Pride (In The Name Of Love)

I remember the longer version of this video where bit of Bullet is heard (probably just playback for the crowd) right before the video starts...interesting this made it out after all these years.

Hopefully we can rename this thread so more people can see these new videos....?

Back
Top Bottom