Laying into Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

susanp6

Blue Crack Supplier
Bono-bashing

I spotted a discussion on the UK Big Brother website where Morrisey had apparently slagged off Bono&Madonna, but the format of their forum seems to have been updated, but previous to this, i found a thread where members replying called B an arse and that he's always been 'A banker' and you all know what that rhymes with! :rolleyes:

The thread was entitled something along the lines of 'Mozza slags Bono&Madge in one sentence'

Their website anyway is www.channel4.com/bigbrother

Last edited:
Re: Bono-bashing

susanp6 said:
called B an arse and that he's always been 'A banker' and you all know what that rhymes with! :rolleyes:

I gotta remember that one! :lmao:

Morrisey's a tool.
So is Bono.

What does all this mean? Sweet and Sour Chicken?

Morrisey... I think I watched one of his DVD's once. It had some extra on the bad treatment and killing of farm animals called "Meet Your Meat".

It really made me think... a cheeseburger sounds good right now.

But yea, Morrisey = Depressed about everything

Re: Bono-bashing

susanp6 said:
I spotted a discussion on the UK Big Brother website where Morrisey had apparently slagged off Bono&Madonna, but the format of their forum seems to have been updated, but previous to this, i found a thread where members replying called B an arse and that he's always been 'A banker' and you all know what that rhymes with! :rolleyes:

The thread was entitled something along the lines of 'Mozza slags Bono&Madge in one sentence'

Their website anyway is www.channel4.com/bigbrother

at least they didn't call him a "james blunt"... :wink:

All the guys are jealous of Bono 'cos he's super-intelligent, super-talented and super-sexy too! :yes:

whocares4.jpg

Bono's shades said:
So, Morrissey is an ass? That's nothing new. Oh, well, at least he's a talented ass.

Agreed.

But come on, if this is on a Big Brother website, how believable is this? I hate BB, it's a waste of time and I can't understand why anyone watches it.

Back
Top Bottom