Laurence Mullens Jnr Mullet Type thing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ohmygod this is too fun...

I have so much to learn here ( though I did already know what a true mullet is...had one meself in the 80s, a *curly* one no less.. and larry currently does *not* sport one)!

Angelina Jolie is waay hot (just to help make it a thread where the boys drool over larry and the girls over angelina...charlize theron doesn't do it for me, mullet or no..):wink:
cheers!

U2Kitten said:
I much prefer Larry with the longer hair :love: The crewcut was the only thing keeping him from being gorgeous, so now he is. And why do you people call anything that isn't chopped off at the ears 'mullet'? Do you know what a mullet really is? Think Bono in the UF days!

posterbonolivemullet.jpg

I like Bono's mullet. I think it looks better than his too short hair during the pop era.... But Bono was the best looking during the JT tour and the Lovetown tour....

Sorry Aardvark and the soul waits(and all those other "Bono during pop era" lovers....

Aardvark747 said:
His hair was the best on that orange/yellowy pic, in the Pop album sleeve. The still from the Discotheque video I think.

Best Larry photo - EVER...:drool:

Is this the one you're looking for? :sexywink:

pop2.jpg

Pop era looks.... :combust:

Adam'sbaby said:

I like Bono's mullet. I think it looks better than his too short hair during the pop era.... But Bono was the best looking during the JT tour and the Lovetown tour....

Sorry Aardvark and the soul waits(and all those other "Bono during pop era" lovers....

that bono mullet shot really epitomizes 'mullet' beautifully, though it takes it to a theatrical level. I mean, you can actually *see* his 'too-short' pop-era hair, right there under the erect top of the thing. it's like some avian mating display, mygoodness.

cheerio!

Aardvark747 said:

I fact - Bono looks the best during the Pop era too imo.

:yes:

I always felt Bono looked best during the R&H era. Not all men can get away with long hair (see Edge) but Bono did it very well. I'm not saying he'd look good with it now, but it worked then. As for Edge, he's one of the few men that looks good with a goatee. Adam, sorry, but your gray hair isn't doing it - go to blond again. And Larry - the extra muscle works for you. But the overly greasy hair is a bit much.

How's that for a male assessment of other males? LOL! As for me - I wish I could look as good as they do.

Aardvark747 said:
*wonders what the hell he was doing telling these ppl this!"
:reject:
as a larry-girl myself, i have absolutely no problem with guys taking their style-cues from larry. :up:

and judging from your latest picture in the picture thread aardvark, you are definitely doing something right. :sexywink:

beli said:
I dont have the other one saved. I'm an Adam fan. Ask Souly, shes the resident Larry nut.

PS I could never find the playboy bunnies in Larrys ear or whatever it was you supposed to do with the Pop album art. :mad:

That's cos it's not in his ear. ;)

I forget which, but one of his eyes, the dark areas, kinda look like the playboy bunny symbol.

Think it's the left eye. Turn it 90 degrees.

lmjhitman said:

as a larry-girl myself, i have absolutely no problem with guys taking their style-cues from larry. :up:

and judging from your latest picture in the picture thread aardvark, you are definitely doing something right. :sexywink:

:flirt:

:wink:

Wowo you guys are scary......I mean Larry Mullen may be a great drummer, or should I say was, but I don't hang pictures of his half naked body on my wall and drool over them all day!:huh:

Larry's new hair style kicks major ass. The longer the better. I think he should let it grow a little more actually and he doesn't have a mullet by the way. That Bono pic U2Kitten posted, THAT'S a mullet! Larry is looking the coolest ever. He should let some facial hair show up now.

:larry: :cool: :rockon:

Adam'sbaby said:

Well, ok then.
Here's one of my favorite Larry pics

larry-nice.jpg

:drool:

:ohmy:
oh my f***ing gawd....
(spends five minutes crawling blindly around floor searching for eyeballs which have exploded from skull)....

Ow! What a picture.....:drool:

FYI, I'm a member of the female gender but a mole would drool over that picture (and they're blind)!

rjhbonovox said:
Wowo you guys are scary......I mean Larry Mullen may be a great drummer, or should I say was, but I don't hang pictures of his half naked body on my wall and drool over them all day!:huh:

Hey! You don't see us parading in you toilet, so don't piss on our pararde!

And did you say something about Larry that WASN'T a compliment? :mad:

:wink: Just kidding. I still like Larry's drumming though.

Back
Top Bottom