latest ego thread: my threads are proven to be best

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
its true.

mine are always the best because they are. im not talking about funnyness or lameness or u2/radiohead ness, but rather mine ARE just the best.

anyone care to disagree?

talk to the hand.

im a reasonable man get off my case.

not that i care, but who are your favorite posters? LIST, RANK, and ORGANIZE your favs please. interference demands nothing less. everything and everyone should be labeled, numbered and packaged.

*made this post so that he could get the attention of his fellow peers, thus creating a larger ego

------------------
-death bear

actually, im going to go with nicamom or u2la on this one.

whenever they say something, its not a waste of time reading, and they make up for all the excessive bullshit that i puke out.

way to go guys! :D

------------------
-death bear

Aaawww, thank you QAA!
redface.gif

Personally I'm partial to teddy bears.
wink.gif

Deathbear you are the two extremes... you can be so freakin hilarious to where I'm seriously rotf lmao, then you can be a total idiot.

What am I going to do with you?

------------------
Gao to those that do not understand.

well, I have a few suggestions

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

The bear is my favorite, hands down. I don't care if it inflates his ego, it's true.

also:

Whortense
Malibu Whortense
Deathbear's Fly Girl
Michael Griffiths (I miss his posts)

I tend to like the silly posts, as you know. But there are too many good posters to mention them all here.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

the real question is , who is the worst poster here.
id say u2girl. nothing personal but ya know
smile.gif

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

let's not go there shaun vox.
dont even go there girl frend.
hey whats up with the thumbs down.dont ya see the smile in my post, humer people i was joking thus the smile(god).

------------------

Originally posted by shaun vox:
smile.gif

that wasn't nice.....

Although you somtimes can't be nice and truthful!!

CK on the MT

------------------
MSG: I will give you 2 GA's for 2 GC's!! Email or IM me or respond to the multiple threads I have concerning this. Help a desparate man out!!
Email:U2_Kennedy@yahoo.com
AIM: ckennedy77

[This message has been edited by TheU2 (edited 10-15-2001).]

I went there.

And the Bono smiley didn't really clue me into anything other than the fact that you like Bono
smile.gif

Anyway I didn't intend to go anywhere rather I am just trying to prevent people from naming off their least favorite posters. No offense intended.

ya i think the bono smile does not say much but the smile at the end of my sentence ex
smile.gif
oh any way lest have some cookies ok.

------------------

great,

I was already starting to wonder what threads like these were meant to accomplish

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 10-15-2001).]

Actually, with our alliance intact, I'd say our threads are equally as good....

...we must cause one more ruckus, my friend...let me know when and how, and we shall once more rule.

I would list a few of my favorite Interference "posters" and what I like about their posts but unfortunately whenever someone starts ranking people on a forum (any forum) a small percentage of the forum participants get pissed off and think it's unfair. I guess they feel like they're being slighted if they don't see their name on the "favorites" list.

Personally, I don't really get why some people base their self worth on whether or not they end up on some Internet forum list, but that's the way it works.

I have never been named on a "forum favorite" list and I really, really, really, honestly don't care.
smile.gif
Really.

So it doesn't bother me at all when people start a thread like this one, and I'd love to take part and name names of my favorites, but it's bound to piss someone off if they aren't named, so I will refrain.

That said, I can think of 3 Interferencers who I consider to be "clever funny," 1 who is "crazy funny," and another who is "knee-slappin' funny" (hint hint
wink.gif
). But I won't name them because, as I stated above, I don't want to piss anyone off.

Originally posted by shaun vox:
smile.gif

LOL! i see the smiley at the end of your post!
smile.gif

my favorite posters?
i concentrate more on the threads rather than the people who write them. a good thread can come from someone who's been here a long time or a "newbie".

also, it depends. sometimes my favorite threads are the ones well-thought out U2 related threads (for example, like the ones Sulawesigirl and Michael Griffiths write), sometimes the funny ones (for example, like the ones coming from Salome, J.Swallow, Angela Harlem), sometimes the ones where Interferencers support each other, sometimes the ones where people talk about meeting U2, sometimes the crazy&silly ones (for example like the ones by frogbat and mad1)...

let me say i am not trying excluding others and i'm not saying that the people i mentioned are the ONLY good posters. rather, i like the type of threads they write.
unfortunately, people who post a lot get noticed more than people who read more and post rarely. that way, who knows how many good threads we've missed just because a "oldie" didn't write them?
i firmly believe that anyone can come up with a good thread. there's no rule or formula for a good thread-you just write it and hope others will like it.

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 10-16-2001).]

Originally posted by Quano Abidji-Achibi:
they make up for all the excessive bullshit that i puke out.

don't put yourself down like that. everyone has good and bad days.

oh zoomanda, leave this thread alone already. noone invited you, and you are NOT welcome to participate in any thread i make. got it?!?!!?!?!?!?

yes deth, we shall make a ruckus. a lustful, lovers ruckus. together we will make sweet sweet love on this forum.

sorry zoomanda, now that i thought about it, you are free to post in my threads, just dont say more than 4 words next time, ok?

------------------
-death bear

Bah! None of you are good posters. All very BOOOOOORRRRRRIIIING topics.

The best posts are about charts. I thank Womanfish, Sting, Popmartijn and the host of others that post about charts - myself included.
wink.gif

When WILL you people learn? Duh...

------------------
dwlogo3.jpg

A proud member of the "No BEALs Club."

[This message has been edited by doctorwho (edited 10-16-2001).]

Originally posted by Marko:
I LOVE U2girl!!!

awwwww...what did i do to deserve this sweet, sweet post?

thanks!
smile.gif

ps: your posts aren't bad either.

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 10-16-2001).]

All i ask for now in a someone who posts to be good is not to use the cliche radiohead references, it has become more annoying than Elvis.

Naming the best person who ever posted is a ridiculous thing to do anyways in the fact that is nothing more than your run of the mill popularity thread that has no purposes what so ever instead of putting certain people on a higher level than others.

~rougerum

U2girl: Not bad either??? Well I guess that all of you here are totaly ignorant of my posting superiority. But that doesn't mater as long as I'm aware of it

Originally posted by rougerum:
All i ask for now in a someone who posts to be good is not to use the cliche radiohead references, it has become more annoying than Elvis.

Naming the best person who ever posted is a ridiculous thing to do anyways in the fact that is nothing more than your run of the mill popularity thread that has no purposes what so ever instead of putting certain people on a higher level than others.

~rougerum

WIth all due respect, mr. rougerum, deathbear did not ask people who the "best" poster at interference is, he asked who their "favorite" poster was. It's all a matter of opinion and does not really mean anything other than personal preference. It was also fairly obvious to me that deathbear was being sarcastic when he said that his posts are the best. Deathbear will be gone soon enough and you won't have to listen to anymore radiohead references after that so please just be patient until then.

I'm sorry, but I am protective of the bear.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Back
Top Bottom