Las Vegas memories!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Funny you should mention this. I thought of Vegas (and Chicago) this weekend while I was at my sleep study thing, just all the good times and stuff.

smile.gif

------------------
You can tear it up
If you can tie me down

I wish...I guess you could say I was there in spirit.

I love your quotes, by the way. I have a good one, from my young and very cute orthopedic...after he took off my cast from my ankle (that had to be re-broken and have screws put in it), the cast was on for 8 weeks, he said, "Wow! That's one hairy leg!"

Neeedless to say, I was quite mortified and the first thing I did was go home and shave my hairy leg (which seemed to take forever, lol)...

------------------
Show a little faith
There's magic in the night

i ALWAYS do. that was such a great weekend and i have a lot of great memories...all thanks to the 4 lads from dublin ::sigh::

alison

------------------
It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

hey martha, sure do....it was the last big fun weekend, after that things kinda fell apart healthwise for both my husband and me
frown.gif

It was a great time, you n sula n tiny dancer n me and others who don't ever post here anymore!

Originally posted by pub crawler:

Vegas, silly.
wink.gif
We all go and hang out for a weekend. All night U2 listening parties in the hotel room. Swimmin' pools. Movie stars... etc., etc....

Just a thought.

My feet will be healed up in August, Vegas will be HOT and cheap...kinda like me.
wink.gif

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

someone call U2 and tell them to schedule another show there so we can reconvene. pub crawler, next time we ARE going to do karoake. And martha, bring the cookies. jezebel can bring the ol' beautiful banner. zone can bring the britney colouring book. discotheque will hand out PLEBA tags.

Yeah. I miss that weekend. *sigh*

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
someone call U2 and tell them to schedule another show there so we can reconvene. pub crawler, next time we ARE going to do karoake. And martha, bring the cookies. jezebel can bring the ol' beautiful banner. zone can bring the britney colouring book. discotheque will hand out PLEBA tags.

Yeah. I miss that weekend. *sigh*

Great idea Sula!!!

I will never forget Vegas. Getting together with all you guys.. making friends with some of the coolest people on earth.
smile.gif

I want to do it again!!!
icon40.gif

'sept next time I'm dragging deathbear.
mad.gif

------------------
The wind will crack in winter time
No spoken words, just a scream

My Lair

the best days this forum has ever known

------------------
Salome