Larry sings on Numb?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sting

The Fly
Hey... im just curious... I read that Larry sings backups on Numb... can someone tell me which part? I'd love to hear this guys voice. Thanks!

Does he do the lower part that is just saying "I FEEL NUMB" ?

Numb on the greatest hits is awful

when i listened to it for the first time, it just sounds like someone broke into the recording studio and hijacked the song... I hate it.:mad:

what the hell do the sound effects [present on BOTH versions] have to do with any of it?

I love the Best Of version of Numb. I don't know what it is, I think maybe because it has more layers than the Zooropa version it sort of intensifies the original feel of the song. :shrug: I dunno. It's just better.

Hmm, I used to love the Best Of "Numb" but that was before I got my hands on Zooropa.
Now Best Of "Numb" sounds really really odd to me. Dun like! :no:

Still say Best Of's the best. I agree with what Meghan said about it *waves*, you can hear them all more clearly and Bono has more sexy falsetto. Mmmm! It builds nicely too, feels like a proper group song.

:wave: Chickadee! *giggles at the memories*

I'm glad you turned up in this thread, or else I would have been all alone in my love of Numb (New Mix). :sad:

Sue DeNym said:
"Ah feel noomb!" :laugh:

What's really funny is hearing him singing karaoke. I heard his version of "Whiskey In The Jar". He sings like a pirate! All growly and not quite on-key...

Does his accent really come off that strong? I thought he just singing to sound cool! :) He was trying to rock it! :D

I actually love the Best Of version, maybe I'm not a purist but it does sound better to me. You can hear everything clearer and it is so :drool:

Back
Top Bottom