Larry says September

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wish i could read Italian. can anyone translate or in a nutshell he just basically said september and that's it?

From what I gathered, Rafael met Larry at Hanover Quay studio. He said the single will certainly be published in September, and the album - definitely lots of rock - in October.

In Bono and Larry we trust :D

U2girl said:
From what I gathered, Rafael met Larry at Hanover Quay studio. He said the single will certainly be published in September, and the album - definitely lots of rock - in October.

In Bono and Larry we trust :D
Good translation!:up:
I'm an italian girl...:wink:

bedouin fire said:
larry is there, so the album will have drums...not bad

yeah... drums help.

well i can't speak italian, but what i gather from that article is that larry is at hannover quay (not spain like edge's cousin always claims), bono and edge are on vacation (bono was actually in nashville of all places yesterday), and adam has "disapeared," which seems to like a very adam like thing to do.

sounds to me like recording is done and they've moved on to the mixing and mastering... september it is!

This is some pretty good news. Something to hope for. Isn't that far off away. Hopefully its true.

Last edited:
U2girl said:
:) Thanks!
I've been taking a class of Italian language.
I've been taking a class of English language, but I have many problems. I understand the meaning of discussion, the big problem is to write!:(
Forgive me!

No kidding, I admire anyone who can learn a crazy, no set rules language like English. There are plenty of Americans that can't speak it properly. :wink:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

yeah... drums help.

well i can't speak italian, but what i gather from that article is that larry is at hannover quay (not spain like edge's cousin always claims), bono and edge are on vacation (bono was actually in nashville of all places yesterday), and adam has "disapeared," which seems to like a very adam like thing to do.

sounds to me like recording is done and they've moved on to the mixing and mastering... september it is!

I so wish Larry was in Spain, that would be wicked good cos he'd either be in Madrid or Barcelona. So 50/50 chance.

But he's not here so I guess thats....0% chance of meeting him:(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom