Larry Mullins Jr and I have something in common...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamondbruno9

Mr. MacPhisto's Tub Scrubber
...we both use/used the same massage thearapist.Yes,Mr. (Mullen-nah-nah fixed it for the female-anal crowd)When I was getting my massage today -"Sally"-(not a stage name) who also goes to my gym,goes,"so Diamond I heard about your Bono story and I've been wanting to share something w/you. Back in the early 90's(Zoo-Tour) I met the Band and was backstage w/them then and then when they came back in May,May 10 97 for Pop Mart tour.(I knew she was legit cuz this is Bono's B-day and I sat in 3rd row at Sun Devil Statium for that show.)I met up w/them and Larry was needed a massage."She proceeded to tell me other great and marevelous things that world is not ready for at this time..
I asked her about Bono and she said she found our 'main-man' 'intellectually' stimulating. She sat on his lap,yadie yadie..
(backstage Zoo Tour).She prefered Larry though..and all you 'freaky' Larry girls would salivate..

Anyway so I met someone who "massaged"Larry and she massaged a guy who bumped into Bono.

Another meaningless thread..

Late people I gotta go sing some DiamondBono karaeoke..

Peace..
D
B

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

[This message has been edited by diamondbruno9 (edited 09-25-2001).]

[This message has been edited by diamondbruno9 (edited 09-26-2001).]

Hey db, I menat to tell ya thanks for that nice thing you said about me in that other thread. That was way cool, dude!

Originally posted by 80sU2isBest:
Hey db, I menat to tell ya thanks for that nice thing you said about me in that other thread. That was way cool, dude!

Oakie Doke. Keep up the friendly posts as it correlates w/U2 ,their music and message..

Your Friend,
Diamond

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Well, I know something you two don't have in common.

He can spell his name. You can't.

Ooooops Mullens,Mullens oh well youze knose what I meen..

------------------

---------

Originally posted by diamondbruno9:
Ooooops Mullens,Mullens oh well youze knose what I meen..

It's Mullen, Stage Boy.

tongue.gif

Thank you,
late
bro
d
b
f
b

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
It's Mullen, Stage Boy.

tongue.gif

Thank you,
late
bro
d
b
f
b

errr...Mullen!-Mullen!-Mullen!..She kepts a callin em Larry to me..so yoouz knoze what i meened alreadie..

Sicy get your butt over to eliv8's thread..there is work for you there.

And for the record I am nobody's boy..
And wtf does (fb) stand for?

------------------

---------

CURSES! Why did I read this thread?

*daydreams for the rest of the day*

*wonders how this woman Sally is still living and breathing after giving THAT man a massage*

note to self-career change to official Elevation tour massage therapist is in order

Hey DB9, I did reply to message the other nite about reading your open letter before the servers were changed and the thread got deleted. That was a great story. I was there for nite 4 Boston. It was definitly the best of all 3 nites I went. The crowd was electrifying and then you topped it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I'm glad it all worked out for you. Ahh, gotta love the internet, to be able to communicate with the Big Guy that picked up and twirled Bono. What an experience that must have been for you. And now the massage. Next thing ya know you'll buy a Harley and find out it was once owned by Larry.

Thanks Zoo, and yes I read your reply. Thank You for your kind words.

Gina Marie it is about time you respnd to one of my threads. Diamondprediction-You will NOW have a GREAT DAY.

Hope two see you guys in Providence..And G.Marie can tell us all of her Edge/Pleba stories.

Zoo I spoke w/Princpal Management this am. I cant divulge the 'contents' of the convesation other that it was "all good."Very good actually..

Late DB9

------------------

---------

Thanks Zop and yes I read your reply. Thank You for your kind words.

Gina Marie it is about time you respnd to one of my threads. Diamondprediction-You will NOW have a GREAT DAY.

Hope two see you guys in Providence..And G.Marie can tell us all of her Edge/Pleba stories.

Zoo I spoke w/Princpal Management this am. I cant divulge the 'contents' of the convesation other that it was "all good."Very good actually..

Late DB9

I WILL have a great day-if you can make my daydreams over your thread come TRUE!!

Oh, and Edge has to be massaged too!!

*slumping over her keyboard*

Holy shit!

Larry and a massage. Wow, I will be having dirty thoughts for the rest of the day.

Shame on you.
tongue.gif

------------------
You Talkin' To Me?

Ditto, gina marie.
wink.gif

I didn't asked to be "tempted" in this forum. That's why I go to pleba...the land of raging hormones. Where great minds think alike.
smile.gif

------------------
You Talkin' To Me?

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 09-26-2001).]

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
Ditto, gina marie.
wink.gif

I didn't asked to be "tempted" in this forum. That's why I go to pleba...the land of raging hormones. Where great minds think alike.
smile.gif

LOL!!!

I often sense some 'raging hormones' on this forum too.

Not necessarily LEBA related. OOPS-forgot 'P'!!!

Why, DB9! Do you lurk in Pleba? I am the resident Pleba fantasy story writer, and although I haven't read your entire story, from what I've heard, it sounds like something I would have written!
biggrin.gif

As mentioned in the Vegas post, I will be there...with the highly unrealistic goal of dancing w/for Edge. Maybe you could call Principle and tell them to warn him?
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
That is, if Gina doesn't beat me to it!
smile.gif

And G.Marie can tell us all of her Edge/Pleba stories.
Late DB9

She proceeded to tell me other great and marevelous things that world is not ready for at this time..
I asked her about Bono and she said she found our 'main-man' 'intellectually' stimulating. She sat on his lap,yadie yadie..

I want to hear everything, I'm ready for it!
biggrin.gif

What was she doing on Bono's lap?
What kind of "massage thearapist" is she?
redface.gif

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Why, DB9! Do you lurk in Pleba? I am the resident Pleba fantasy story writer, and although I haven't read your entire story, from what I've heard, it sounds like something I would have written!
biggrin.gif

As mentioned in the Vegas post, I will be there...with the highly unrealistic goal of dancing w/for Edge. Maybe you could call Principle and tell them to warn him?
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
That is, if Gina doesn't beat me to it!
smile.gif

Mrs Edge I have been dying to hear your U2/Bono story. I saw your hubby and Skeekie's pic. Click on my story at bottom read it my email is attached and write to me.

Nica-
1. It was backstage normal girl/superstar prattle stuff.
2.Can't tell you 'everyrhing' as she is my therapist. lol
3.She is most EXCELLENT kind of therapist...

See you in a few weeks.
D
B

------------------

---------

Back
Top Bottom