Larry and the Anti-War march

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jinn77

The Fly
Check out U2Log.com, pictures doesn't lie. Finally a pic of one of Ireland's finest giving a clear indication of his views on the impending war. How do u right-wing interferencers like them apples?

p.s excuse spelling mistake, the excitement got the better of me

wow :shocked:
you get 'em Larry :yes: :up:

here, I put the pics on my ftp so's I can post 'em for the lazy people

elelarrywar1.jpg

elelarrywar2.jpg

heh that lady looks like she's gonna jump him

edit cos there's not a :wow: smilie, heh

Last edited:
Larry is entitled to his opinion, as is everyone, but it doesn't change the fact that Saddam is a threat to the stability and safety of the World - and that he's had over 12 years to comply with 1441.

War is never a good thing - but inaction could prove more deadly than War.

OFF TOPIC

This is totally off the subject of whether we should go to war or not - I tend to stay out of this debate whenever I can - but, I have a very, VERY similar coat to our Larry's. :yes: (Only mine doesn't have any words printed on it)

OK, sorry for the interruption....you may carry on. :)

Thanks,
~J

I personally dont really care what any celebrity has to say about politics.

The only reason I say that is because most arent informed or well thought out. If they are informed and well thought out, that's great.

I'd rather see a picture of larry hitting the drums in a recording studio so we don't have to wait another 4 years for an album.

JOFO said:
I'd rather see a picture of larry hitting the drums in a recording studio so we don't have to wait another 4 years for an album.

hahaha That's funny, but I totally agree. :up:

...That's fucking brilliant!!! It takes courage not to speak out against war these days, not to mention marching down a public street. Allegedly, Bono was there as well, if this is the protest that numbered some 10,000 - 20,000 folks. Yes, Lardence!!!

ballykissangel said:
...That's fucking brilliant!!! It takes courage not to speak out against war these days, not to mention marching down a public street.

Yeah, no kidding.

This is awesome.

Originally posted by ballykissangel
Allegedly, Bono was there as well, if this is the protest that numbered some 10,000 - 20,000 folks.

:up:.

Sweet deal (assuming that he was at that event). :).

Originally posted by ballykissangel
Yes, Lardence!!!

Woohoo!

Angela

That's great......

me: Cool, Larry's in an Anti-War march
mom: just another publicity stunt, just like writing that anti-violence song (meaning BTBS)
me: *too many comments too little time*....so I just let that go

WTF!

U2's my favorite band and all that, but I do not approve of the digs Larry is sporting. See how it sais USMC on the chest pocket?
We all know he never served in the United States Marine Corps.
We Marines hold our symbols sacred and only a Marine himself or herself rates to wear them.

I'm glad to see Larry exercising his rights as a citizen of a democratic country. I don't think this is the place to argue the pros and cons of a war in Iraq. There is a whole forum for that in FYM. Meanwhile I think everyone who lives in a democracy should exercise their rights.

are we sure that's larry? that guy's hair seems to be receeding compared to Larry and we ALL know that Larry doesn't age. ;)

Go Larry!!! He saw, he marched and he said what he wanted to say without speaking a word!!! That's about Larry's style anyway. Walk not talk!!!

sharky said:
are we sure that's larry? that guy's hair seems to be receeding compared to Larry and we ALL know that Larry doesn't age. ;)

Aw, c'mon now. Larry doesn't have a receding hairline! :cute:

Re: WTF!

Bildo said:
U2's my favorite band and all that, but I do not approve of the digs Larry is sporting. See how it sais USMC on the chest pocket?
We all know he never served in the United States Marine Corps.
We Marines hold our symbols sacred and only a Marine himself or herself rates to wear them.

Well, it seems Larry's tastes haven't changed because back around ZooTV, he was wearing a USMC jacket.

336%3A84%3A323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E585%3E%3A%3B3%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239528669%3Cnu0mrj

personally, I don't think Larry was trying to get his point across with his jacket or whatever letters were on his jacket. He was trying to make a point by his actions. But, I'm sure you knew that.

Moonie

I never expected this, I knew he disliked the Passengers album, but War?! Come on, some of their best songs or on this album! :angry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom