Larry always looks like..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He's a no-nonsense guy, is all.

Plus, the way he drums, he's probably the most important guy in the band. Everything flows from him: he lays down the beat, and Adam follows him, followed by Edge, followed by Bono. In a lot of ways, Larry's job is the most stressful in the band. He has to be incredibly disciplined, while Edge and Bono (Bono especially) get to free-lance and solo.

If Bono screws up the lyrics, the song keeps going. If Larry fucks up the drumming, everything falls apart.

In that way, I think he's the best musician in the band. He almost NEVER makes a mistake.

LyricalDrug said:
He's a no-nonsense guy, is all.

Plus, the way he drums, he's probably the most important guy in the band. Everything flows from him: he lays down the beat, and Adam follows him, followed by Edge, followed by Bono. In a lot of ways, Larry's job is the most stressful in the band. He has to be incredibly disciplined, while Edge and Bono (Bono especially) get to free-lance and solo.

If Bono screws up the lyrics, the song keeps going. If Larry fucks up the drumming, everything falls apart.

In that way, I think he's the best musician in the band. He almost NEVER makes a mistake.

Agree 100%. He's got to concentrate - he can't be smiley happy all the time!

Larry is miserable because he knows that Bono, Edge and Adam are losers. He is just too :cool: for them. Plus, U2 hasn't had a hit song in 12 years. Larry wants to be in a popular band, ala Green Day and the Killers.

Windmilllane said:
Larry is miserable because he knows that Bono, Edge and Adam are losers. He is just too :cool: for them. Plus, U2 hasn't had a hit song in 12 years. Larry wants to be in a popular band, ala Green Day and the Killers.

Um, excuse me? What the fuck? You're kidding, right? Yup, I'm sure you are, cos I see you Adam avatar.

Larry has chronic back problems because no one taught him to sit properly at the drums.

Most scary part about learning an instrument by yourself!

Back
Top Bottom