LA3- NOT broadcast on 93.1 :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ody

Refugee
So, there I was all set to record the show last night at 9pm, and it starts in and it was IRVING PLAZA. Bah, that's a great show, but it's a) only 14 songs, and b) I already have a good recording of it.

93.1's website implied that it would be the LA show. It said "Even if you missed seeing U2 last night, you can hear them again tonight on Arrow". Bah.

This was my only show this lag, and I was counting on getting a great copy from the broadcast, but now I have to settle for the boot, but does anyone know of a good one yet? I know it's early....

Thanks,

Ody

[This message has been edited by Ody (edited 11-21-2001).]

I've heard LA 3 was a great show as well...be patient, I'm sure someone is burning it and getting it on a website as we speak.

By the way, while standing in the GA line in Vegas, a guy came up to me and gave me two cds to the Oakland 1 show that I was at...how cool it that...U2 fans rock!

Chris

LA-3 will be out to some of the L.A. fans in a matter of days or weeks, I may have a copy if I am lucky. I'll be sure to share.

Chris, that is awesome about getting the boots to the two Oakland shows you were at!

Originally posted by cainz:
Maybe it has to do with Bono promoting and thanking KROQ during Out of Control?

Ha ha ha I was thinking the same thing, I was all, this would be a great promo for KROQ, I dont know about Arrow...

I thought that was weird too. It really didn't make sense for Bono to promote kroq if Arrow was going to broadcast the show.

But anyway.....kroq has been around longer (I think) and has a bigger name than arrow. Plus, kroq plays new hits, which Out of Control was when it was released. Arrow would have never play anything that new in 1980...

Ok...I am going to bomb Arrow!!!!
mad.gif

This was the teaser they gave for the concert they were broadcasting: The concert you wanted to see...the ticket you couldnt get! (then they went on and said something like) Why bother with the crowds and getting pushed around in the mosh pit when you can listen from the comfort of your own home? And they specifically DID say that it would be the show on the 19th that they were broadcasting.
mad.gif

At the concert, others were talking about it to, saying that they were gonna play it on the air.
This is pretty weird...
People, let us know if you find out why they screwed up like that.

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 11-21-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom