LA Show#2 is available!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
Hey all
Just wanted to let you all know that the entire LA Show#2(11/13/01) mp3's are available at: www.womanfish.com for all those interested. Click on "concert of the week".

I happened to go to that show as well as 11/19(still waiting for the mp3's for that one)

Enjoy all!

Peace!

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

[This message has been edited by U2Fanatic4ever (edited 12-03-2001).]

Hey U2fanatic4ever,

You might not remember me, but I was in front of you for the 11/19th show in the GA line. You know....the girl with the tan cap and the one you took a picture of because you needed to finish a roll before we were being let into the arena!!!

Hope you had a great time in there that night! I know I did!

Anyway thanks for the info about the show!! I've been looking for it.

P.S. if you want me to send some pics from the 11.13& 11.19th shows, just email me at Isas99@msn.com

Once again thanks for the info!!!

Hey Tech!!!
How are ya girl!...I still haven't developed that roll yet..but when I get it I will send you the ones I took..

So, you recovered yet from all those shows u went to? BTW..how many did u go to? Was 11/19 your last show? It was mine..and boy I was depressed
frown.gif
...didn't want it to end!!!

You can email me at: Liams_mom@yahoo.com

Keep in touch!

Peace!

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

Hey U2fanatic4ever,

Hello!! Hey I would love to see the pics you took! I love pictures, especially if they have U2 on them!!!

Anyway yeah the 19th show was the last show for me!! I was planning on going to see them in Phoenix, but I chickened out!!(didn't have anyone to go with me!!!)

It had gotten so out of hand that me and my friend were even thinking of going to see the last show in Miami. My friend had a friend who worked for the band and he got her into the heart for the LA2 show and for the Vegas show. He told her he could hook her up with tix and the heart for Miami. So for about a week we were really thinking of going. However, this friend of hers never called back! ( I kinda figured he wouldn't because it was going to be the last show and all that.)

So I was here getting all excited and then puff....nothing!! OH well. I want more U2!!! As I'm sure everybody in this board does!

Well if it is true and they are going to tour Europe next year, it's time to start saving $ to travel!!!

Well I'm so glad you wrote back and I will keep in touch. I'll email you soon!

Back
Top Bottom