LA 1 VIDEO?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey everyone, i was the girl who got pulled on stage to play people get ready on 12 nov at the staples centre in L.A. : -)
i do have a video from that night shot from the rafters, but ive just been told from a friend of mine that he saw 2 or 3 vids being shot from the floor! im wondering if that was any of you out there, of if you have access to it! my mom is dying to see some close shots ;-)
please email me if you can help. stateless@u2mail.org
THANK YOU!
-courtney/captive

(if you want to see pics or check out our all-girl U2 cover band site: http://www.u2lafans.com )

Courtney,

I can?t help you about the video, but I just wanna say that I loved the pictures I saw of you and the boys on the stage, your expression was priceless...full of admiration and awe, kinda shy as well.

Maybe you could share your experience on stage with the nice people from this board, what do you think? I never heard you girls playing but some friends I met here went to your shows and they told me that you are really good.

I hope you succeed on your search for the video you want.
smile.gif

thanks!
smile.gif

ive posted the whole story on our band website, along with the pics. (link above)
there are so many more stories to come too.. i have been so blessed!

Great Courtney, be sure I?ll check it out later, gotta go to my boring job now.
Come on guys, nobody has the video that she has been looking for? Or knows of someone who has it?
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom