L.A. #1 Pictures from the heart!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SJ

Refugee
Here are some pics from LA on Monday night, we were 2 girls down from Courtney, on Edges side at the back of the heart, on the rail!
It was such a beautiful night, it was the best spot I have ever had in all of the shows I've been to!
Check this 1st one out, it belongs in the Elevation thread in PLEBA
eek.gif

ElevatedBonoLA.jpg

WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Here's the Edges' arrival:
Edge%20arriving%20at%20Staples.jpg

Bono and Courtney from Exit: That was so great, by the way! She was awesome!
Bono%26Courtney.jpg

Bono%26Courtney2.jpg

I have like 25 more, I will post the link asap!

Grrreat looking pictures!!

Look forward to seeing many more.

YAY! So glad you like them, I am so stoked they came out! I couldn't wait to get home and see if they worked! WHOOOOHOOOOO!
And tomorrow is Oakland OMG!
More:
one of my favorites!
Bono4.jpg

Bono2.jpg

Bono3.jpg

Bono7.jpg

Bono8.jpg

Can I post all of them here, or do I need to go download them somewhere first???
Let me know, if I can, it's easier to post them all here...

Oh wow-AWESOME pics!!! Yeah, what kind of camera did you use??? And is it me or is
Edge sweating kind of sporadically in that
last one? Haha
wink.gif
I hope my pictures come out this good!

anyone know what kind of shoes bono is wearing in these pics???? they're pretty damn cool, and i wouldn't mind a pair

------------------
"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast, CHICAGO!" ~ Bono (during Stay) at Chicago 10/16/01

"Home, that's where Chicago is!" ~ Bono (during Walk On) at Chicago 10/16/01

Kewl pics!!!!!! U2SJ!!..awesome
biggrin.gif

Can you tell me what kinda camera u used? And where were you in the the heart? Inside tip? I need to get a good spot..I have a digital camera but I have to hold it real still or it pics come out blurry. I was at LA#2 and was on the rail(edge's side) midway between the tip and the stage. I am going to LA#3 and want to get the "perfect spot " if possible.
Any great tips would be great!

Peace!

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

SKeeK- Sorry! I have none of Bono and Gwen! I was too far from the main stage to take any... She was so cool though! Loved that part of the show.
U2fanatic and SG- I used a digital camera with a zoom lens. Some are a bit blurry, but overall they came out great! I am not going to even bring my camera to Oakland though, too much stress trying to get pics, I just want to enjoy it this time!
U2fanatic- I thought our spot was perfect, if you want good Bono/Edge pics, we were at the very tip of the inside of the heart, right to the left of it. Perfect! But you are too far from the main stage to get Larry/Adam pics.
All spots are good in there though!
God, it was amazing!!!

If anyone gets ahold of a bootleg video of this show, please let me know: we can trade!
U2SJ@hotmail.com

OHHHHHH MYYYYY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's ELEVATED in some of those pix!!!!! LOOK AT HIM!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
WOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Originally posted by U2SJ:
Bono2.jpg

Bono7.jpg

Bono8.jpg

Ok...What is he doing with that hand in the first and third pix??? And...In the 2nd pic, Loook at his....
eek.gif

Sorry, i couldnt help myself!
Great pix though, seriously!
wink.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 11-14-2001).]

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
Ok...What is he doing with that hand in the first and third pix??? And...In the 2nd pic, Loook at his....
eek.gif

Sorry, i couldnt help myself!
Great pix though, seriously!
wink.gif

All three of these move over to PLEBA right away........
wink.gif

Great pics U2SJ! Awesome you were so close!

Miss Macphisto- I KNOW I KNOW! We gotta move this thread over to PLEBA now, I started posting over there but I was in LA from Saturday til today at noon, got home and have been on the computer ever since. 2 nights of U2, and 2 more to go, my body feels dead, I swear from that GA line from 6am on Monday! so I couldn't go into details about the show!
BUT YES!:EEK:HE was definitely elevated! WOW! You should have seen my reaction when I put them onto the computer from the digi.
12 hours til GA line-up in Oakland!
smile.gif
My U2 week has been so amazing, I will never forget this.
biggrin.gif
I'm still up high on a cloud from being in the heart Monday. WOW! It was so wonderful.
This show was so amazing!

those pics are specfriggin'tacular.

Thanks for posting those.
Getting really psyched for vegas now!!!!!

awwwwSJ LEGOchampion!!!musiclover!!!rockphotographer!!!!kindsoul!!!
I don't have time to wait for them to load, but just the first glimpse looks awesome.You've captured some excellent moments. Thanks for posting. I'll be back
eek.gif

------------------
"May the sweet light of rock and roll shine upon your soul."

Back
Top Bottom