Kudos to music world from 2 thumbs down to 2 thumbs up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dabiggestu2fan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I changed my mind about music world as i stated in my last thread. Today I went and they had the whole display of U2 cds (maybe when i went at 10:30 am on teusday they didnt yet set it up. As well i caved in and bought the delux edition even though i preordered the box set... i wanna use my delux edditioon for the lyrics book and as a beater that i dont really mind getting scrached or demaged. I would hate my boxset to get demaged. Anyways back on track they had the delux eddition for only 10.99 canadian!! That is very cheap considering its a cd plus a dvd usualy Cds without dvd's cost 16 to 18 dollars. They were 3 dollats cheaper then anywhere else and to my surprise even though they said they wouldnt get any collectors they had it in for only 38.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I paid 41.99 plus priority shipping came up to 60 dollars!!! So i take back what i said about giving them 2 thumbs down!

dabiggestu2fan said:
I changed my mind about music world as i stated in my last thread. Today I went and they had the whole display of U2 cds (maybe when i went at 10:30 am on teusday they didnt yet set it up. As well i caved in and bought the delux edition even though i preordered the box set... i wanna use my delux edditioon for the lyrics book and as a beater that i dont really mind getting scrached or demaged. I would hate my boxset to get demaged. Anyways back on track they had the delux eddition for only 10.99 canadian!! That is very cheap considering its a cd plus a dvd usualy Cds without dvd's cost 16 to 18 dollars. They were 3 dollats cheaper then anywhere else and to my surprise even though they said they wouldnt get any collectors they had it in for only 38.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I paid 41.99 plus priority shipping came up to 60 dollars!!! So i take back what i said about giving them 2 thumbs down!

yeah i was shocked at how cheap it was, i wasn't planning on picking up the collector's edition, but i ended up doing so today @ music world (square one)

Back
Top Bottom