Kite video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trevster2k

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I saw the new Kite video tonight on Muchmusic. It was a live performance video. I guess from the DVD. We don't have it Canada yet. It started off with Bono talking about what the song was about and who it was for. He said F**K and they didn't edit out either. Maybe they will sing this song at the Superbowl since it is about loss and coping with the loss of loved ones.

------------------
You give it all but I want more

Originally posted by trevster2k:
I saw the new Kite video tonight on Muchmusic.

Damnit!!! I neeeeed to watch MuchMusic more!!

Maybe they will sing this song at the Superbowl since it is about loss and coping with the loss of loved ones.

Oooh, could be a possibility!! That, followed by a more rockin' number!

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

they are gonna play hits at the superbowl..it's that simple...stuck for sure, BD and walk on probably, and maybe an oldie like streets somewhere in there. I just pray they dont' have to do an MTV awards type thing...hybrid songs..we all remember that version of stuck in an elevation you can't get out of from teh mtv awards show.

Originally posted by Arun V:
...we all remember that version of stuck in an elevation you can't get out of from the mtv awards show.

That is the funniest thing you have ever said!!
biggrin.gif
lmao!!! Medley's suck, even U2 medley's.

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

Yeah. Medleys are so crappy they actually even suck when they don't!
eek.gif

Actually, I take that back. Medleys are cool. Especially Staring at the Discotheque

I think a Discotheque/Fly medley would be really good, personally... Not for the superbowl, mind you, but it would be a good medley for them to try some time...

[This message has been edited by UnforgettableLemon (edited 11-29-2001).]

yeah I saw it on much. Pretty cool. Much rules!!!! I am waiting to see it on MTV Canada. What do you canadians think about the new mtv canada?

mike in toronto
go LEafs go!!!!!!

I saw it on Wednesday night, too. Sounded excellent, just makes me even more impatient to get my hands on the DVD.

Much has SUCH a double standard though. I mean, why wouldn't they bleep Bono yet they'll bleep other profanity on the channel? And it's always seemed (Bono aside) that they loosen their censorship practices when it comes to Canadian artists. Kid Rock and a LOT of other videos that show someone flipping the bird will get blurred out yet the Barenaked Ladies can have it shown, untouched, in their videos that are shown on Much. Much sucks.

I'm curious to see the new MTV Canada. My "wireless cable" TV provider (called Look TV) hasn't given us any of the new channels yet. Sometime soon, they promise.

Back
Top Bottom