KITE!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It does not matter to me if this song becomes a single or not. Bad, my favorite U2 song, was never a single. Some of U2's greatest songs were never singles. One Tree Hill, Until the End of the World, Running to Stand Still, Bullet the Blue Sky, and Gone immediately come to mind. But I am in agreement with you about Kite. This song is truly special.

Think were getting something new as the single... about time!
biggrin.gif

Yes, Kite should be a single. The album is back in the top 25 in the US after the Super Bowl Performance, they are bound to win some Grammys, and I'd say to top it all off they could give the album one last push with another single. Stuck In A Moment certainly worked.

Originally posted by Ana:
I love Kite. I love U2's interpretration of it

DUDE! you are so right on! U2 does the baddest version of Kite around.

------------------
don't.

Originally posted by kobayashi:
DUDE! you are so right on! U2 does the baddest version of Kite around.

yeh all the others suck
wink.gif

------------------
Smoke me a kipper
Ill be back for breakfast

Didn't know "Kite" was a cover. Thanks for sharing that info.

LOL

------------------
"Yep...Silver and Gold!!!" - Bono

We'll Shine Like Stars In The Summer Nights...

You still don't make sense...U2 wrote the music and lyrics for Kite. Its not a cover.

------------------
"Yep...Silver and Gold!!!" - Bono

We'll Shine Like Stars In The Summer Nights...

I love this song, especially of late. I think it's a fantastic song but I don't think they WILL release another single. It's pushing it a bit IMO. Sure, the Grammys will be awesome and the Super Bowl's effect on the charts was REALLY outstanding, but I doubt they will release another single. It just might be a bit excessive.
smile.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

I'm gonna repeat myself here....if you all like Kite so much, go check out the sports forum (Put em under pressure or whatever) and look at stormy's ice skating appreciation thread. You don't even have to like ice skating to enjoy what stormy has done....it's really, really nice
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom