Karoake with mini-Bono!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Sounds like fun you all had fun!!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Danno's bent finger kind of looks like his nose, heheheh
biggrin.gif

Am I the only one who notices these sorts of things?

sounds like a blast girl! I love karaoke, even though I have been known to botch up a song or two lol. Well it hasn't stopped me
smile.gif

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
Danno's bent finger kind of looks like his nose, heheheh
biggrin.gif

lmao, Bebester. You do notice the funniest things.
biggrin.gif

I forgot to mention that Danno and I treated (well, that may not be the word, but what the hell) everyone to a rendition of "Summer Nights" from the Grease soundtrack. haha. Too much fun.
tongue.gif

-sula

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:

I forgot to mention that Danno and I treated (well, that may not be the word, but what the hell) everyone to a rendition of "Summer Nights" from the Grease soundtrack. haha. Too much fun.
tongue.gif

-sula

Yeah, treated is not the right word...but the people in this dunghole of a place were a treat.

Cheers sister! (from Shoreview's lucifer)

Originally posted by zonelistener:
Yeah, treated is not the right word...but the people in this dunghole of a place were a treat.

Cheers sister! (from Shoreview's lucifer)

lmao. "...the devil over there..."

I owe you quite a few beers, brother.
tongue.gif

-sula

Just wanted to share a fun story about meeting up with some fellow U2 fans around here last weekend. A group from the U2-Midwest Yahoo group got together at this dive of a bar on Saturday night and Danno (aka mini-Bono) was our guest visitor. lol. It was great fun...sharing pics of the shows we'd been at, swapping stories, taking pics with Danno, and most importantly...U2 karoake! lmao. They only had 2 songs (WOWY and ISHFWILF) but Danno did a good job with them. He's got the Bono moves down pretty well.
biggrin.gif
The whole bar thought our group was a bit of a riot. (crazy U2 fans!)

33332%3B%3A323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3EWSNRCG%3D3232378398478nu0mrj

Anyways, it was good fun hanging out with other fans. I think the only interferencers there were zonelistener and I. But I'm working on introducing some of the people we met to the forum.
biggrin.gif

-sula

------------------
~I want to play the guitar very badly, and I do play the guitar very badly - Bono~

Take a virtual tour of U2's Dublin... Crzy4Bono's U2 page with some of Sula's Dublin pic's

Sula's Europe and U2 Concert Pics

Back
Top Bottom