k, seriously look here benial and co.com/gang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
alright benial, yesterday you said youd be here by 5 but obviously that never came to pass... what gives man? i mean i heard you got placed on waivers by the texas axes but havent the illionois sicks or the california hot girls given you an open-tryout? what do they have to lose?

regardless, you not stopping by when all of us were counting on you, and then you not giving us ANY indiciation you wouldnt stop by is ludicrous. if i had my way id cane you to death five times.

warren: i talked to your brother sheldon today. he was at the gas station and he bought popcorn. what a loser. who buys popcorn at gas stations?!?!?!?!?!?? what a doy-doy-doy! ass.... anyway, sheldon said he'll get to the siemens land with the quarter ton and will cultivate with the 875 versatile. he checked the grease zerks before morning coffee break and everythings fine with the left-wings main frame. he said he'll remember to lift the left wing all the way before he puts into transport and heads home. cornileous says hello, though he threatens to throw you in the bushs after school again today.

staniel: coach wasnt happy with your swing yesterday and you know it. remember, elbow up and follow through with your left arm more so. take a few cuts in the cage. trust me, coach johnny cornflake wont hesitate to move you out east to the bronx bombers if you cant at least put the ball in play.

gary: we're going to the beach tommorow. not the beach beach but the club the beach. please bring your training bra for gladwyn and your dance shoes. last time we were there was a few months ago, i heard it was rough i wouldnt remember. please bring the mase, my sawd off shotgun, my handcuffs and the rest of the bondage equipment me and you have enjoyed on numerous occasions over the past 10 years.

wallace: i told randy randy that youd get the paper in by 5 tommorow. ol' hammerhead rollins wont be happy unless you do so. rumor has it around the office that you arent doing your share of the work in your department. please remember to wash or change your single set of clothing at least once a week, your armpits are more than a little gamey, and your back hair spilling over the top of your shirt in the back is really disheartening. a total cleansing of your diabolical greecyness is necessary for rollins to keep you on the stalf. please do not take offence, but really, noone in the world likes you. drop dead. again, take no offence.

kirby williams: the silos on the west end of the yard are all filled up with feed, so please ready the regular bins on the north side for further storage. last time i was there, a group of monster ostrichs attacked and killed me. it hurt...quite a bit. *small smile
so please bring your mosquito spray, and they should leave you alone. if not, then i guess they just wont. sorry buddy. anyway, once or if you somehow get that done today, radio chuckie chance about the prospects of you going to yan seed and picking up some pesticide for the wheat on als 80 down by horndean. ive already paid, just pick it up with the truck on the yard, and they will know which spray you want. there'll be about 10 jugs, please bring none of them just your cute smile back home.

alright boys, have a great day, and ill talk to you later.

------------------
-death bear

Your friends suck.

------------------
The lights are on but nobody's home

well, I guess there will be a audience for this

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom