Just wondering.... - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-15-2002, 09:57 PM   #1
The Fly

Local Time: 07:22 PM
Just wondering....

Am I the only person to have gone to multiple shows on the Elevation tour and never hear Bad, my favorite U2 song of all time? I went to Baltimore and Washington D.C., and I have to say, it was a bit of a letdown in D.C. In a way, I feel really lucky because I saw alot of songs performed that people who went to 20 shows didn't (11 O'clock Tick Tock, Out of Control, Please full band, which was ONLY played in Baltimore, All I Want is You). Honestly, when Edge started playing a very foreign riff after the acoustic set in Baltimore (I didn't know it was Please at first) I felt lousy all over again. "How could I miss Bad both times?!?!" But when I realized what I was about to hear I forgot all about it. But I was thinking about it again tonight. Those two shows were some of the best nights of my life, but did anyone else share my Bad predicament?

Old 01-15-2002, 10:01 PM   #2
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 03:22 PM
Seeing as I went to the same two shows, I can relate. Buuuuuuuuut, I think I'm more happy to have seen the ONLY full band version of Please this tour than I would have been hearing Bad.

Old 01-16-2002, 12:58 AM   #3
Refugee

Local Time: 01:22 PM
Yeah, I'm incredibly jealous of those of you who heard Please live. Bad was a great treat, but don't feel too bad about missing out on it. You still heard 22 great songs.

------------------
Change is the only constant
Old 01-16-2002, 01:27 AM   #4
War Child

Local Time: 02:22 PM
I went to 2 Chicago shows and didn't hear Bad. I got All I Want Is You both times. I was very sad. Now everyone feel sorry for me...

------------------
"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast, CHICAGO!" ~ Bono (during Stay) at Chicago 10/16/01

"Home, that's where Chicago is!" ~ Bono (during Walk On) at Chicago 10/16/01
Old 01-16-2002, 12:08 PM   #5
The Fly

Local Time: 07:22 PM
I only got a chance to go to one Elevation concert this past year and I heard "Bad". One of my friends, who had been to other concerts was so excited. He was all, "OMG! I can't believe they played Bad! That was amazing!"
~#1bonobabe http://u2_inspire.tripod.com/