Just saw R&H the other night at top volume.....and.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dougal55

War Child
FECKING HELL!

Wasnt Exit amazing? I had forgotten how powerful that song was till I saw it on video. I loved the way lights brightens up and dims in time before the words "it felt heavy". I loved the "weah-ho-ho" chant at the end too!....

And Streets.....sweet jesus!.... the entrance was great and that sound of the organ building up to Edge's guitar solo at the beginning! OH MAN it gave me shivers when I heard that!
awesome song, one of the best live songs ever!

And Sunday Bloody Sunday....what a speech Bono made on the same day of the Enniskillen bombing.. "F**K THE REVOLUTION". The song was never played again for quite a time till 1997 POPMART tour, am I right?

Anyway it was kinda cool to watch it again as it reminded myself about how great the J.Tree tour was as I went to see them the first time that same year at Wembley and Edinburgh. I thought the show at Edinburgh was the best I have seen out of 12 shows (ZooTV, Zooropa and Popmart) prior to this years Elevation tour. It was only this year that U2 had finally come equal to the experience I had at Edinburgh in Slane1, Manchester and London.

I wonder how anyone here who had been to see U2 on J.Tree tour and again on this years tour felt about those two tours. Which one is better than the other or being equal? Im curious so tell me.....

dougal

Back
Top Bottom