Just saw on E!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
I was just watching E! and on the scrolling news bar at the bottom of the screen it said 'U2 and Apple to release special edition black iPod preloaded with U2's new album HTDDAB'.

I haven't heard any confirmation from anything I've read about the conference earlier that the iPod was preloaded with the album....anybody know what's up with this? I hope it's true since the iPod are been released at the same times as the album....

Stars,

i just purchased it today from apple.com and also watched the announcement on apple.com and there is NO preloaded album on the u2 ipod. I just went to cnn.com and they also have the incorrect info too. Their article states that the u2 ipod comes preloaded with HTDDAB.

yeah, but wouldn't apple have stated that on their website, in the description of the item? And also in the video announcement (aka Apple press release)that was made today with steve jobs, bono and the edge? If that was planned why wouldn't they have mentioned it? Certainly that would have been another major plus to purchase the u2 ipod.

Steve Jobs said it would be shipped the week of the album release.
Also, when I ordered it they said it would be shipped in 3 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom