just heard their new song...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a few for you all

i cried when i heard all that you cant leave behind. yes beautifull day is there best song and elevation is good too, but other then that the whole album is shit. stuck in a moment you cant get out of is the shities song by u2, u2 is my favorite band but this album had 2 awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome songs but the rest were fillers.

i hate this song it sucks my balls infact it sounds like bono has no balls

Referring to the Joshua Tree:
well if it was chopped down why not cut it into pieces and use it as firewood. you could have like a serious spiritual U2 moment or something. Lets not let it rot cover this thing with bronze and place it in the rock and roll hall of fame or something.

And here's a couple of fun threads too

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1185038#post1185038

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79458

Sicy said:
megadrum, as I re-read your post I have to laugh. I never said you were going to be banned. I simply wondered why you are still allowed to post here. For that comment you are going to proceed to insult me, make accusations which are untrue, call me a witch and whatever else floats YOUR boat? Insulting or attacking a moderator and/or a forum member is cause for bannishment.

The majority of your posts are rude, untrue or attacks on U2. Are you forgetting the time you posted that you thought Kite sucked balls? Sucked Bono's balls, to be exact. That is just ONE example of the many things you've posted that have been disprespectful and does not show you to be a true fan. Anyone searching your posts can see this.

Furthermore, your IP is coming from somewhere in the U.S. so you are not in Ireland and you are nowhere near the studio. I think its pretty dispicable to sit here and make up stories just to get attention.

Wow, I loved that! :)

megadrum2002 said:
Well I just wanted to shed some light on the truth of what happened. I wish i had some more proof, but please have some faith. Faith enough to move mountains. If you dont beLIEve thats fine! i was inside the studio of one of the great bands of our time. i met a very cool guy who was warm and very friendly. I would ask that if whoever goes to the studio and waits outside to meet the band members should not only ask for a signiture but ask to go inside and take a look! and hear some of the material that they are willing to share. they are musicians and humans like us they want to show off to the fans. If you do ask dont be shy all they can say is no and thats all they can do!!!! they wont bust a cap on ya or take you to court. I decided todo this easy as THAT!

Er, I think the not-so-subliminal message in the post above sort of gets right to it: LIE (on page 3 of the thread list).
Can't believe I actually read this whole thread...playing right into the bullshit.:madspit:

well if it was chopped down why not cut it into pieces and use it as firewood. you could have like a serious spiritual U2 moment or something. Lets not let it rot cover this thing with bronze and place it in the rock and roll hall of fame or something.

spicy do you not get the intention of this message???? especially the last part? anyways im not going to argue about it, I dont want to add stress to anything. if you want to carry on about my posts go ahead Ill be writing about my favorite band in the process. GO U2

CHEERS!!!!!

To everyone else though i would like to say im sorry for not expressing my views correctly. Some of the posts sicy has brought up were very childish and inconsiderate. dont take this as a joke but please take as i would like to make resitution..... thanks.

Well since this thread is a bunch of bull, I'm going to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom