Just heard ES on Classic hits station

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2sangel

War Child
21 Duke Street Dublin eating a gorgonzola sandwich
Just heard the new one on a classic hits radio station(late 60's, 70's and early 80's music) in my area.I don't think the DJ(who is a big U2 fan)was supposed to play it because she said normally we don't play new releases but this song is an instant classic!Go U2!!!!!:heart:

That is so cool................but blarg!!!!!!!!!! No stations around here have played it yet! :(

I did hear "When The Stars Go Blue" on the radio for the first time yesterday. :happy:

mikal said:
Hey u2sangel,

was it 105.7?

That station is still goin'???

*always listened to it back home......but it wouldn't come in very well sometimes* :banghead:

I'm suprised that you even got WAPL up in Menominee. The station is based out of Appleton.

mikal said:
I'm suprised that you even got WAPL up in Menominee. The station is based out of Appleton.

I know...that's why it didn't come in very well sometimes! :D

I can't remember the name of the show, but they were interviewing Ed Kowalcyzk from Live, and my best friend got on the air to ask him a question (she loved Ed like I love Bono). :)

yeah, i never listen to the radio anymore.

i'm currently boycotting it after Murphy In The Morning wouldn't play my new single.

so much for pushing the "local" bands, huh, asshole?

mikal said:
yeah, i never listen to the radio anymore.

i'm currently boycotting it after Murphy In The Morning wouldn't play my new single.

so much for pushing the "local" bands, huh, asshole?

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom