Just got joshua Tree Demos from i-tunes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
since the remastered jt is now on i-tunes i couldent resist downloading the 5 tracks i dont have, im surprised that i-tunes didnt make them ALBUM ONLY! like they usually do and have been criticised for doing before.

"wave of sorrow" is fantastic !

heard "silver and gold" before , its ok.

"desert of our love" is nothing special just sounds like a demo, the music on "rise up" is a bit better but the vocal is just bonoglese.

"drunk chicken" the music is great! its a bit like the soundtrack of a cop movie , but not impressed with the ginsberg rap.

still its always great to get new u2 stuff! even if it is 20 years old.

btw the whole album costs £11.95 on i-tunes

I can't wait to hear Wave of Sorrow in its finished version...The video from Facebook was adorable (Bono forgot a few lyrics, if I remember correctly :wink: ), but sort of hard to figure out what the actual song sounded like.

The superdelux set is sooooo mine for Christmas!! :hyper:

Btw, would it be too much trouble to send me Wave as well (I'm very impatient)?
kathy1291@juno.com

Thanks!!!!

People outsite US can't...

Wave of Sorrow, please...
victor.fontes [at] gmail.com

:)

is there a way i can change my itunes location to UK so i can buy it now? i tried but didn't see the album.

Hey, I'm in the US but I still want to hear it all before Tuesday, when I will be buying it for sure.

yourwildhorses @ gmail.com

martha said:
People in the US can buy these Tuesday. (Justin :shame: )

Don't Scold Me! I already pre-ordered it, I just want that song on my ipod right now.:madspit:

I have ordered it, but I have to wait until December 7!

:scream:

Wave of Sorrow, please, that would be awsome!!!

zypresse28 at yahoo.de

THANKS!

Back
Top Bottom