Just fucking leak. For fuck's sake. Part ix.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That reminds me of where Spanish whore is right now, hiding from us:

roflbrotheleu0.gif

I bow to my new God. :bow:

Couldn't let "Alice Springs" go without belligerently flaunting my Americanness.
:up:

Alice Springs is the largest town in the Australian desert. It is still quite small (about 20th or so in size).

I've never heard of anything called Alice Springs Chicken... It may be just a flavouring that they ahve named after the town for the steakhouse

I know I'll cop slack for this snfe I've heard the dam thng but cmon people. Are we really so as to the have it now society that we can't be patient, buy the album and g for a nice walk for our first lsten. A moment you'll never forget. As opposed to sitting at you computer, clckng a buttn, and listenng to it in your smelly stdy staring at comments like OMG! On a blue screen.

Well said Walt - this is the most sensible post I have read on this site since I don't know when.

I can't believe the attitudes of some people here.

I now hope the album doesn't leak. Learn some patience guys.

'Smell the Roses'

does said frustration mean the album has to be even better now to placate U2 fans?
Are U2 shooting themselves in their leakproof boots by not leaking when a leak would clearly be appropriate?

Please just tell me you guys are all taking breaks to eat, nap and occasionally venture out into daylight.

I'd hate for the thing to leak in the coming days, only to find this thread littered with your dessicated corpses slumped over your keyboards.

Lmao at the title of this thread. You can just feel the frustration in this place!!!!:lol:

LOL very true. i'm going to try to only visit this site once or twice a day until this weekend. if a leak happens, great. but i'm not expecting one until this weekend at this point. this album is obviously guarded very tightly.

does said frustration mean the album has to be even better now to placate U2 fans?
Are U2 shooting themselves in their leakproof boots by not leaking when a leak would clearly be appropriate?

U2 shot themselves in the foot when they declared this album was the best thing since sliced bread. I love sliced bread so in no way will it be!

where was the token obscenity?
fuck.
Please just tell me you guys are all taking breaks to eat, nap and occasionally venture out into daylight.

I'd hate for the thing to leak in the coming days, only to find this thread littered with your dessicated corpses slumped over your keyboards.

i just thought this'd be the best way to kill the 2 hour gap i have between classes.

theory:
this album won't leak, because it isn't being burnt onto cd until the day it is released.
it will be burnt onto disk at each individual shop, from a highly encrypted mega super encryption algarithm (?)
like when you go to a fish and chip shop and they cook your order after you order it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom