Just fucking leak. For fuck's sake. Part ix.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver has the album! We need to invade New Zealand!

I also have the tour dates,* but I want to know how much money you'll give me before I tell you.

*for U2's shows between October 1976 and February 2009.

I also have the tour dates,* but I want to know how much money you'll give me before I tell you.

*for U2's shows between October 1976 and February 2009.

I have VIP Kunstmuseum tickets that I can give you...

It's only 11:40 your time, wuss. If you don't invade other nations, you don't get NLOTH. Simple as that.

Fuck... ok, if you want to invade NZ, let's invade fuckin' NZ!! Did you get the fuckin' plane tickets?
Fuck...

oh by the way, seriously, in this day and age, Universal/Paddy McGuiness/U2/whoever is in charge of making sure the album doesn't leak, has done fucking bloody well for it to have not leaked yet. i'm actually amazed.

oh by the way, seriously, in this day and age, Universal/Paddy McGuiness/U2/whoever is in charge of making sure the album doesn't leak, has done fucking bloody well for it to have not leaked yet. i'm actually amazed.

We all are...

Again, you don't want to invade NZ under any circumstances:

Please keep posting this. I'm happier keeping the dribblers out of my favourite country.

(Which, incidentally, I don't live in any more. Try again, people. No wonder you haven't found a leak yet!)

You don't get credit for being an asshole. Even if you're an asshole to the extreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom