Just a Pic Especially for Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All apologies to those who think we're becoming "too patriotic":

1.jpg

------------------
- Achtung Bubba

September, streets capsizing,
Spilling over, down the drain

"You know, by God, I actually pity those poor bastards we're goin' up against. By God, I do. We're not just gonna shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy...bastards by the bushel."
from the film Patton

And one picture on this thread reminds me of another symbol of the invicible spirit of America:

flagwtc2.jpg

iwojima.jpg

------------------
- Achtung Bubba

September, streets capsizing,
Spilling over, down the drain

"You know, by God, I actually pity those poor bastards we're goin' up against. By God, I do. We're not just gonna shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy...bastards by the bushel."
from the film Patton

[This message has been edited by Achtung Bubba (edited 09-14-2001).]

Who cares if I think you're two patriotic.. if I want I can just ignore it (although I didn't) but go ahead, patriotize your hearts out!
wink.gif

Originally posted by Achtung Bubba:
All apologies to those who think we're becoming "too patriotic":
Naaah, go right ahead! As for offensive content, this thread ranks very low on today's list.
smile.gif

nice pics.

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I just reacted 'cause I think people sometimes cares too much about the lines drawn out on a map. 'cause that's exactly what a country is, nothing more. Let's remember that we're all the same, human beings, wherever you may live on this planet. my intensions are not to offend anyone, and especially after all this horrbible that has happened, I can understand how some people can react in this way. Of course, this thread is really nothing to get worked up about, it's very innocent compared to what it could've been.

Back
Top Bottom