June 5, 1983

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was at Red Rocks on Friday too. Coldplay made mention of it on Thursday (and included some song lyrics and guitar riffs).

The reason I went to see Coldplay at Red Rocks is because as long as I can remember, I have wanted to go there because of U2 (probably 1985 or so). It was hell of an experience - seeing the venue live and in person. Imagining a young U2 on the stage.

In fact, Friday - it was even rainy - jsut like the U2 show.

Management at Red Rocks told me that they asked U2 back for the anniversary, and to Red Rocks dissapointment, U2 declined.

zonelistener said:
Management at Red Rocks told me that they asked U2 back for the anniversary, and to Red Rocks dissapointment, U2 declined.

Oh, how I wish that could have happened! But I understand why the band declined, seeing as they are in the middle of recording a new album and probably have a million other obligations.

RED ROCKS ROCKS! :dance:

My friend gave the vid to me as a present earlier this year and frankly I can't thank him enough for such a wonderful thing. The spectacle is magnificent. It's like a home video, I feel like I'm there with the crowd. You HAVE to see the guys, Bono speacially 'cos his energy leaves you speechless. :heart:

People you need to get this show! :yes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom