JT vs. AB - Age Correlation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cardosino

War Child
Just curious if there is an age correlation in terms of any specific age group preferring AB over JT and vice versa.

Me
JT
Not even close

Are you going to average the age of the people that choose each album?

AB - 27

i'm 32 (& interference newbie).

i used to prefer JT over AB but nowadays i can't seem to stop listening to AB (while taking a break from HTDAAB tracks).

is this reply any help to you? :confused:

33 now - 17/18 for JT & 21/22 for AB
Love 'em both for distinctly different reasons
(it's Pop that I had probs with...although those are resolved now!) :wink:

I'm 42 JT is a masterpiece, but AB has songs that I think are amazing. It took longer to get into but, it is still brilliant. I can't say I prefer one over the other.

U2_Guy said:
29 - AB

The old farts prefer JT as i can see...

LOLOLOL

Yeah, it's pretty clear that for the most part those of us who are contemplating bifocals pretty much all prefer JT, and those of you who were needing parental help wiping yer asses when JT came out prefer AB.

:)

cardosino said:

Yeah, it's pretty clear that for the most part those of us who are contemplating bifocals pretty much all prefer JT, and those of you who were needing parental help wiping yer asses when JT came out prefer AB.

Though it looks like those who were really young even when AB came out could go either way.

cardosino said:

lolololololololololol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom