J's Pop Reconstruct Post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redhill

Refugee
Why did the Pop Reconstruct thread close so quickly?

I made my own version of Pop a few months back and there are also some very creative tracklistings to be created if Pop-era B-sides are utilized....

There are also great pics out there for CD artwork ;)

Red Hill

:wink: Because everybody here knows that j actually hates POP. When he first came here he talked about how much he hated it, and then he suddenly "changed his mind," and that's all he can ever seem to post about anymore...

hmmm...but I think you're on to something. What pics did you think would be good? What alternative tracklistings?

I :heart: POP, btw!

Last edited:
redhill said:
Why did the Pop Reconstruct thread close so quickly?

I made my own version of Pop a few months back and there are also some very creative tracklistings to be created if Pop-era B-sides are utilized....

There are also great pics out there for CD artwork ;)

Red Hill

Unfortunately, the thread was closed because POP threads more often than not result in a flame war. POP has been picked apart ad nauseum, and I believe that many on this Forum are ready to move on to happier times without so many aggressive flame wars. Once people can discuss POP in a mature, non-combative way, threads will be slow to close.

Re: Re: J's Pop Reconstruct Post

jick knows exactly what he's doing. And if it continues he will lose his posting privledges. And if he would like to dicuss it, both Elvis and I are available through pm or email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom