Joshua tree vs Best of U2-1980-1990

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joshua Tree or Best of U2-1980-90..Given a choice and only 1 U2 album, I prefer

• The Joshua Tree

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • U2 - Best of U2 1980-1990

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Out of the two I would choose JT. I do like the Best Of album but I would rather have the album that had RTSS, Bullet and One Tree Hill.

I'd chose JT. The Best Of is indeed a great compilation, but e.g. New Year's Day is only in the shorter version on it and that bugs. :| All the songs from the Best Of are on the other albums already, so it wouldn't hurt too much to give it away. ;)

I don't know why.......but I'd keep JT......

mug222 said:

out of curiosity...why else would you?

hmmm...how do you mean?

Well...I couldn't do without songs like NYD and Pride, which JT obviously does not have. However, One Tree Hill and In Gods Country would be sorely missed. I don't know. I'm just glad we don't HAVE to choose!

I would choose JT because I like Exit, One Tree Hill!

but I would also choose Best Of because I like NYD, Pride, BAD, AIWY!

I am glad that I don't have to choose!

wertsie said:

hmmm...how do you mean?

Never mind, just being cute. You said you would choose the Best Of "but only because it has hits from the different 80s eras!" I was just pointing out that that's the entire reason it exists....

mug222 said:

Never mind, just being cute. You said you would choose the Best Of "but only because it has hits from the different 80s eras!" I was just pointing out that that's the entire reason it exists....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I see!

I would choose JT. Reason? Well... I like JT more... (I dont' think that's a good reason, but I can't think of any else)

Well, as much as I hate to even think about life without the songs Running to Stand Still, One Tree Hill, Exit and Mothers of the Disappeared, life without Bad, New Year's Day and Pride (In the Name of Love) seems even more unbearable - so I'm voting for the Best Of.

Back
Top Bottom