Joshua Tree DVD at Walmart for $5.88

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MandyMarie

Acrobat
I saw the post about R&H and went to WalMart hoping to find it. I never did see it, but I did find the Joshua Tree dvd for only $5.88. It's in the music section with the other music dvds. Pay attention when they scan it though, it rang up 8.98 and they had to change the price. Also, I had to go through the friggin' stealth detector thingie about 6 times before they finally waved me through. :huh:

My local Wal-Mart is seriously lacking in the U2 department. I check everytime I go in there (I feel it's my duty :p ) and all they ever have is like three or four copies of HTDAAB, and sometimes a copy or two of one of the Best Ofs and once, they had a copy of Boy.

maybe wal-mart is discounting u2 stuff because u2 cares about human rights.....:wink:

i made the trip to 2 walmart exclusively to buy it, and searched, searched, searched.. and didn't find anything. the thing is I'M IN CANADA! i guess the special is only in the us:shrug:

MandyMarie said:

This one is the Joshua Tree dvd, not the R&H one. I went to WalMart after seeing your thread hoping to get a copy but I found JT instead. I would've gladly got a couple extras for you guys, but I only saw one copy, sorry.

Oh! Sorry! What is this? Is it visual or audio? What's on it? Where can I find it in teh store? :hyper:

U2Kitten said:

Oh! Sorry! What is this? Is it visual or audio? What's on it? Where can I find it in teh store? :hyper:

NP :)

It's a visual. I haven't had time to watch it yet, but it's a purple cover with the guys on the front as well as the album cover. It says it's the story of the making of JT with interviews and archival film footage, as well as contributions by the guys, Paul, Elvis Costello, Steve, Brian, and Daniel. Performances of most of the songs. The back cover has pics of the guys during the ZooTV era.

I found my copy in the music section along with the other music dvds. I never did find R&H though, looked everywhere. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom