joshua tree deluxe limited edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why do you think it would be unrealistic ? if it's from a McGuine$$$$ "why give it away we can charge $20 for it later" perspective, maybe. But technically it's not difficult at all, and since they seem to be exhuming the archives I think it would be reasonable to expect something.

Because, when you look at the popularity of a JOSHUA TREE or an ACHTUNG BABY versus their first three albums, there simply wouldn't be a profitable payoff for that level of extra material production. I'm not saying it's all about the dollars, but by the same token, I'm sure U2 don't want to go into the red trying to please their hardcore fans.

The sound thing isn't that hard to notice, people. You are going to hear hardly anything new, so it won't be discernible in that respect. But what's obvious to the naked ear about this remaster is the separation between elements. Bono's vocals clearly aren't smooshing against the rest of the instruments and so forth. Look for this when comparing the two versions and I guarantee you'll want to throw your old CD into the trash.

The sound thing isn't that hard to notice, people. You are going to hear hardly anything new, so it won't be discernible in that respect. But what's obvious to the naked ear about this remaster is the separation between elements. Bono's vocals clearly aren't smooshing against the rest of the instruments and so forth. Look for this when comparing the two versions and I guarantee you'll want to throw your old CD into the trash.

I've got a really trashy cd player (and a dud ear :wink: ) so the differences are a bit of a challenge for me to pick up but I can hear a difference on my friends fabbo super sony mega system :shrug: - either ways its still lovely and I'm a happy camper :D

Back
Top Bottom