Joshua Tree Cassette Track Listing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
I was just looking at/listening to my old JT audio cassette for old time's sake, and I noticed something....track #8, listed as Trip Through YOUR Wires on every CD/Vinyl/ITunes release I've seen, is listed as Trip Through THE Wires on the cassette.

Does anyone else have a JT audio cassette labled like that?

hmmmmm....interesting.

on my JT cd, the end of One Tree Hill(the "Oh, Great Ocean" part) is on track 10 before Exit. i have a feeling that this is quite common though.

mikal said:
hmmmmm....interesting.

on my JT cd, the end of One Tree Hill(the "Oh, Great Ocean" part) is on track 10 before Exit. i have a feeling that this is quite common though.

same here

mikal said:
hmmmmm....interesting.

Most of the early pressings of JT were like that.

Several years back, I had to get a new copy of JT because my old one got pretty beat up. Thankfully, that version has it correct.

One Tree Hill is my favorite U2 song, so it's nice to have it done right. :wink:

namkcuR said:
I was just looking at/listening to my old JT audio cassette for old time's sake, and I noticed something....track #8, listed as Trip Through YOUR Wires on every CD/Vinyl/ITunes release I've seen, is listed as Trip Through THE Wires on the cassette.

Does anyone else have a JT audio cassette labled like that?

Cassette?? What's that??
:wink:

CD?? What's that??
:wink:

I only know one little thing called Ipod :wink:

In fact, no, I don't have an Ipod...:sad:

I have the version with One Tree Hill spliced up..........annoying if you want to make mix cds or playlists, as it means you have to download MP3's with the full "OTH" or "Exit" by itself.....

Back
Top Bottom