Jay Mohr on Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
I was browsing through some old Page2 articles on ESPN.com, the ones where they ask some sports star or celebrity "10 Burning Questions." I found one from a couple of months ago with Jay Mohr, so I took a gander seeing as he's one of my favorite comics. It turns out he wouldn't mind having sex with Bono...

10. If you could invite any three people to dinner -- living or dead -- who would they be and why?
Mohr: Damn. I've always wanted to be asked this and I'm blanking. I think I'd invite Malcolm X, to hear his thoughts on black America today. I'd have Charles Spikowski ... and ... Bono. Bono is so cool that you could have sex with him, and your friends wouldn't even call you gay. They'd be like, "So what's he like?"

:ohmy: :bono: :sexywink:

Ya when i was in high school there was about 7 of us guys that loved U2. And one guy said he'd give bono a blow-job. I thought it was weird because he had a hot g/f. But then it got around and everyone started to say it about all of us. I actually got in a fist fight with a guy over this.

U2SavesTheWorld said:
I can't believe I am saying this but I agree with Jay Mohr.
:wink:

me too.:tongue:

bono......come to jofo......:yes:

Back
Top Bottom