I've heard "American Prayer" on the radio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sports8394

Babyface
Greetings from Chicago! This is my first post and it's a big one. Thursday evening as I was coming home from work a DJ on WXRT announced that he had a copy of a song Bono and others did at Wheaton College the night before (Wednesday).

As soon as I heard this I flew home and tried to find a cassette to record it on ("I've a million CD-Rs, but no blank cassettes" I said as I finally one. Anyways, I heard and recorded the song and I like it actually.

Interesting enough, WXRT must have a soundboard version or something close because the quality wasn't bad for a live recording. It was clear enough to tell Bono was singing over a tape of him and the band. If you remember WXRT was one of the first stations in the US to play "Electrical Storm" and a version with their call letters was (and is) being circulated around the web.

Anyhow, I said all that to say that I hope someone can find the song and convert it to mp3 or some form that's burnable onto a disc. It'd be cool for others to hear the tune

selfish sicy saddles sassy songs for her own use and noone elses.

:angryandsexywinkCOMPUTER: MAKE IT WORK!:

Zoomerang96 said:
selfish sicy saddles sassy songs for her own use and noone elses.

:angryandsexywinkCOMPUTER: MAKE IT WORK!:

Excuse me???

Back
Top Bottom