Ive been missing lately...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PsychoPat

Babyface
Ladies and Gentlemen, Ive not been on here for a while and have kinda lost track of a few things...

1) Is Propaganda still going (I live in the Uk and the last issue i got was 33 but was told I was subscribed up until issue 36, but I thought it was stopping?

2) If it is still going, are they doing tickets a la previous tours

3) Has anyone just heard them on Radio one (UK)...the new songs sound good

4) Am I alone in being slightly annoyed at the fact they seem to be playing stadiums again...I was hoping after the massive success of the last tour (Which I personally thought was the best of the 4 I've seen them on) they would stick to the arena's..

5) Does Bono just get cooler with age or what!!!

6) U2.com (okay guys not as good as this site but hey) whats happened to it...

Any answers to the above questions would be good....

Cheers..

The artist formerly known as Desire....

1) Is Propaganda still going (I live in the Uk and the last issue i got was 33 but was told I was subscribed up until issue 36, but I thought it was stopping? I have a feeling we wont be seeing any more Propaganda mags

2) If it is still going, are they doing tickets a la previous tours One can only pray and hope

3) Has anyone just heard them on Radio one (UK)...the new songs sound good Lots have, check out the forum right above this one Where the album has a name

4) Am I alone in being slightly annoyed at the fact they seem to be playing stadiums again...I was hoping after the massive success of the last tour (Which I personally thought was the best of the 4 I've seen them on) they would stick to the arena's..Check out the tour forums, they seem to be playing a mixture of arenas as well as stadiums

5) Does Bono just get cooler with age or what!!!Yes ;)

6) U2.com (okay guys not as good as this site but hey) whats happened to it... No comment :silent:

Re: Re: Ive been missing lately...

Sicy said:
1) Is Propaganda still going (I live in the Uk and the last issue i got was 33 but was told I was subscribed up until issue 36, but I thought it was stopping? I have a feeling we wont be seeing any more Propaganda mags

2) If it is still going, are they doing tickets a la previous tours One can only pray and hope

3) Has anyone just heard them on Radio one (UK)...the new songs sound good Lots have, check out the forum right above this one Where the album has a name

4) Am I alone in being slightly annoyed at the fact they seem to be playing stadiums again...I was hoping after the massive success of the last tour (Which I personally thought was the best of the 4 I've seen them on) they would stick to the arena's..Check out the tour forums, they seem to be playing a mixture of arenas as well as stadiums

5) Does Bono just get cooler with age or what!!!Yes ;)

6) U2.com (okay guys not as good as this site but hey) whats happened to it... No comment :silent:

just to add that a new U2 site is up next week :)

Back
Top Bottom