iTunes & Vertigo Full-Length

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

callumalden

Babyface
iTunes & Vertigo Full-Length (Download)

Full-Length Vertigo Ad to download- Anybody noticed how choppy the video runs through iTunes (Vertigo full length version), well on this theme i set out to see if it we're possible to download the video - to hard disk where it could be run perfecty. And it worked - i've posted it on the web, not for long (need the bandwidth) but point yourself over to callumalden.tk in the blog section. I hope you enjoy. What's larry up to -i saw a facial expression!

Last edited:
I see Vertigo is back at number one on the US download chart. Along with UK. Nice to see.

'tis that, but - when apple are using u2 to back there new line of pods (rumored) are they going to let them be less that No. 1... hmm, what about all those illegal downloads of Vertigo, minutes after its first play - I grabbed one (later to replace with a iTunes' downloaded mp3). I wonder how much a dent that made?

I'm sure it did, but, Vertigo is the most legally downloaded single in download chart history (however short that is!) in the UK so it must have sold a pretty decent amount. It's easier for people to download than to buy singles as well. It's a nice little earner for them before the 'real' single is out, and we know we're gonna buy that as well!

It's a great video by the way!

Where do you get that kind of stat from Lo-Fi, most interesting - U2 fans are ussualy IT proficent so it makes some sense they'd be the ones to do things right. I really hope Vertigo makes a dent on some non-U2 fans as a sorry-for Elevation. Maybe iTunes will help - i mean affiliations with Apple gotta help, right?

Oh, btw- if you go over to engadget you can listen to an interesting (if not, slightly questionable) 'Blogcast' where the IT geeks muse over iTunes and Bonoisms, all the way to debating Vertigo's intentions and why Bono does not introduce you to XP - you'll see: BlogCast it's called. Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom